Business Administration Apprenticeship Programme
The Business Administration Apprenticeship Programme sits within our Global Operations function. Global Operations at AstraZeneca brings innovation from our science labs to patients, touching every part of the business. We support teams every step of the way, and help turn our most ambitious goals into reality. Global Operations provide a vital platform for our business and play a key role in the development, manufacturing, testing and delivery of our medicines to our patients.
The foundation for our success rests on our ability to recruit, train and develop passionate, dedicated people who are committed to achieving their potential, and making a difference.
About the programme
Our apprenticeship programme starts in September every year and is based at our Macclesfield site.
This advanced two-year apprenticeship as a Business Administrator offers the opportunity to work in a dynamic working environment within the Training Team who are responsible for managing and maintaining the Learning Management System. The team also support a wide variety of large, complex and novel projects and programmes within UK Operations.
To fulfil your potential and create a lasting career with our assistance and support. Development opportunities include:
- Reporting to a supportive line manager and personal mentor
- Giving you the chance to network and socialise
- Professional and in-house training schemes and qualifications
- Being a part of a successful team.
What we're looking for:
- Enthusiastic people with a passion to learn
- Please view individual adverts for specific entry requirements
- High aspirations and a desire to become part of a world-leading BioPharmaceutical company