Hi, my name is Bryony Smith and I work at AstraZeneca as an Analytical and Medicinal Chemistry Apprentice.
I joined AstraZeneca from County Upper School, BSE, Suffolk and have A-Levels in Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics and Further Mathematics.
My Training Plan covers rotations in Analytical, Computational and Synthetic Chemistry across first 3 years, respectively.
The activities I've covered so far are:
- Preparative Reverse-phase Chromatography; Purification of single samples (HPLC)
- UPLC-MS Report analysis
- HPLC Method development
- Currently training in NMR Spectroscopy
Our latest Early Talent Careers
- Graduate Trainee Chennai, India
- Analyst (Accounting & Business Graduates) Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
- Patient Access Intern Taipei, Taiwan
- HR Intern Taipei, Taiwan
- Internship - Accounting/Finance/Administration Petaling Jaya, Malaysia