Старший менеджер по продукту
At AstraZeneca we believe in the potential of our people and we’ll develop you beyond what you thought possible. We make the most of your skills and passion by actively supporting you to see what you can achieve no matter where you start with us.
In Russia, we bring together over 1,000 talented people who share our passion for science and our dedication to put patient needs first. Some 250 work in Moscow, head office for Russia and Eurasia. We also have a manufacturing site in Dobrino village, industrial park Vorsino, the Kaluga region, which opened in 2015. Wherever you’re based, you can expect to develop your career in a vibrant culture that sparks innovation and collaboration.
Senior Product Manager
The position of Snr.Product Manager has been created with the following objectives:
- to manage all marketing activities of assigned product to support company objectives
- to conduct analyses of the market segment, including identification of key growth drivers, opportunities and risks
- to incorporate results of analysis into product strategy.
- to ensure successful implementation of strategy and monitor achievement of targets & objectives for assigned product
According to the given tasks performs the following duties:
- Leads development of brand strategy and marketing plans for assigned brand.
- Leads the Long Range Planning & rolling sales/operations forecasts for assigned brand.
- Participates in and evaluates market research and analyzes promotions, public relations, and advertising associated with assigned brands/products.
- Works closely with direct-to-consumer and managed markets teams to ensure successful positioning.
- Works closely with sales leaders to identify opportunities/issues.
- Participates in development of training for field/customer service personnel on brand information.
- Liaises with internal departments and external agencies to ensure full communication and success of marketing plans.
- Contributes to creativity of product packaging, presentation and promotional activities.
- Designs, implements and evaluates marketing activities of AZ brands.
- Reviews marketing programs and implements program changes.
- Works with analysts to analyze market data and identify key segment drivers, growth opportunities and business threats.
- Meet AZ expectations for quality and compliance with internal policies, codes and procedures and relevant external Codes of Conduct and Legislation
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.