AstraZeneca is a global, science-led, patient-focused biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious diseases. But we’re more than one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies.
At AstraZeneca, we believe in the potential of our people and you’ll develop beyond what you thought possible. We need great people who share our passion for science and have the drive and determination to meet the needs of patients around the world. With more than 59,000 employees in over 100 countries worldwide, you could be part of delivering life-changing medicines that improve patients’ lives and benefit society globally.
As Medical Scientific Liaison you will be responsible for developing and improving relations with health professionals, providing scientific, technical and-economic drug appropriate, acting as master of the art for all or part of a drug or brand within the field of medicine, developing a deep understanding of the advantages and marketing of relevant information.
- You will foster collaborative relationships with opinion leaders and facilitate the exchange of unbiased scientific information between the medical community and the company.
- You will be responsible for the organization of seminars and briefings aimed at health professionals and potential customers, identifying areas of opportunity to improve the methodology and provide practical solutions to medical issues in order to promote teamwork to implement improvements and solutions.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with academic centers to ensure their access to current respiratory medical and scientific complex information.
- Maintain contact with KOLs and other HCPs face-to-face or by virtual meetings when applicable.
- You will work in conjunction with sales force to provide information on drugs and therapies when necessary.
Skills and Capabilities
- Medical Doctor
- Detailed knowledge or experience within the pharmaceutical industry and the area of medical liaisons.
- Experience in Rare Diseases or High Specialty
- Ability to handle data or requests in a timely manner and escalate when needed.
- Project and relationship management experience.
- Fluent in English.
At AstraZeneca we’re dedicated to being a Great Place to Work. Where you are empowered to push the boundaries of science and unleash your entrepreneurial spirit. There’s no better place to make a difference to medicine, patients and society. An inclusive culture that champions diversity and collaboration, and always committed to lifelong learning, growth and development. We’re on an exciting journey to pioneer the future of healthcare.
So, what’s next?
Are you ready to bring new ideas and fresh thinking to the table? Brilliant! We have one seat available and we hope it’s yours.
Where can I find out more?
Our Social Media, Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn
Follow AstraZeneca on Facebook
Follow AstraZeneca on Instagram
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.