Join us at a crucial stage of our journey in becoming a digital and data-led enterprise. Make
the impossible possible by building partnerships and ecosystems, creating new ways of working
and driving scale and speed to deliver exponential growth. Focused and committed, and backed
with the investment to succeed, we’re driving cross-company change to disrupt the entire industry.
As a Test Engineer in AZ you'll have a chance to make a positive impact in patients’ lives by using your creativity and engineering skills to test software for different areas across AZ. Your tests will contribute indirectly and directly to improve the health of people who uses our medicines.
To do this we need engineers with the following experience/skills:
- 3+ years analyzing and breaking all kinds of software (mobile, web, back-end, front-end, web services, cloud, etc.
- 4 years’ experience creating test plans or test approach
- Data bases basic use
- Experience of Testing using JIRA & Zephyr / Xray
- Flexibility regarding work arrangements to align to Global nature of the team delivery.
- Defect Management
- Test Status report and stakeholder management
- Experience working in Agile projects.
- Ability to communicate and explain to technical and non-technical people your tests and its results.
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and their tech stack.
- Lateral thinking
- Experience collaborating with people across the globe with diverse cultures and backgrounds.
Extra points if you have experience with any of the following:
- API testing
- Exploratory testing.
- Collaboration and automation tools (e.g. Selenium, Cucumber, Cypress, Postman, Soap UI, JMeter, Protractor, etc).
- GxP knowledge
- GxP knowledge
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law