Role and Responsibilities
- Design & develop both traditional services and microservices using Java or any other OOO technology.
- Develop Web applications on their different stages and layers, from backend to frontend.
- Integrate services and solution with other platforms using iPaaS tools such as SnapLogic and other ETL apps.
- Other platforms that you need to configure/Integrate are Tealium, Sprinklr, Adobe Campaign, etc.
- Configure API gateway, for Java ad hoc apps and mainly AWS.
- Follow the guidelines of information architecture for the platform and web site.
- Ensure the highest quality of product delivery through the knowledge of the platform.
- Design supportable and sustainable software.
- Contribute to the Application Architecture and Design and influence our design patterns.
- Provide technical direction to peers, Analyst, and Project Managers.
Minimum knowledge, skills and abilities required to successfully perform major duties/responsibilities:
- Prior software development experience.
- Java development (J2EE, Spring, Spring Boot).
- Experience with REST services.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, communication and organizational skills
- Experience with modern development practices and the software development life cycle including Agile based methodologies.
- Web development, HTML5, jQuery, CSS, JSON.
- Experience with any ETL such as Snaplogic or Informatica.
- Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture.
- MongoDB or other NoSQL technologies and SQL Knowledge.
Beneficial but not required technical skills:
- Experience with tools like Tealium, Sprinklr or Adobe Campaign.
- Experience with AWS.
- Experience with Python, AI
- Experience with data visualization, data mining, analytics, reporting out metrics in the areas of social media or related field.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent degree.
Experience: 5+ years of hands on software development experience.
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.