Service Now Developer
Do you have expertise in development, and passion configuration? Would you like to apply your expertise to impact global teams in a company that follows the science and turns ideas into life changing medicines? Then AstraZeneca might be the one for you!
AstraZeneca is a global, science-led, patient-focused biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious diseases. But we’re more than one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies.
Welcome to Global Innovaton & Technology Centre in Guadalajara, one of over 400 sites here at AstraZeneca, providing a collaborative environment where everyone feels comfortable and able to be themselves is at the core of AstraZeneca’s priorities, it’s important to us that you bring your full self to work every day. To help you maintain your best self, here’s a sneak peek into some of the things this site provides for you…
The AstraZeneca GITC in GDL, is a vibrant, high-energy facility, fully equipped to support our business more than 500 IT professionals. We continuously improve our IT environment by innovating for competitive advantage. We are fully committed to redefine and provide support to enterprise-wide IT solution platforms, infrastructure and services.
What you’ll do
The Configurator will be a key member of the ServiceNow product team and is responsible for implementing platform and product solutions that are aligned to the overall platform design principles and strategy. Core member of the team working alongside the Technical Lead and other engineers within the team in a highly collaborative environment.
The role resides within the overall Enterprise Platforms space in our Enterprise Capabilities and Solutions (ECS) Function. ECS is a newly formed team, designed to be a key Centre for Enablement for Enterprise Platforms, Software Engineering, Testing, Hyper Automation, AR/VR and Application Maintenance.
- Resource will report under Enabling Units Service Now Delivery team lead.
- Carries out development in HR, Risk, Finance, Facilities Management, CSM and other needed Service Now modules
- Contribute to the overall development cycle to deliver value and successful outcomes
- Be empowered to lead aspects (e.g., demos/training/solutions) of the overall development to deliver value and successful outcomes
- Support and lead ways of working to ensure the execution of the development is delivered in a fun, positive and energetic way
- Translate conceptual user requirements into clear, detailed functional requirements.
Essential for the role
- At least 4 years of experience in Service Now development using most of the ServiceNow tools and features
- Integration of ServiceNow with external tools using Web Services & REST APIs
- Experience determining the explicit and implicit needs and requirements of various stakeholders.
- Good exposure in GRC (Global Risk & Compliance), Finance (CSM), HR Services, Site Operations
- Good configuration knowledge, ITSM modules development experience
- Exposure to Agile environments
- Fluent English level
Desirable for the role
- Degree or equivalent in computing/engineering
- ServiceNow BA Experience
- Biopharmaceutical industry experience
At AstraZeneca we’re dedicated to being a Great Place to Work. Where you are empowered to push the boundaries of science and unleash your entrepreneurial spirit. There’s no better place to make a difference to medicine, patients and society. An inclusive culture that champions diversity and collaboration, and always committed to lifelong learning, growth and development. We’re on an exciting journey to pioneer the future of healthcare.
Are you ready to bring new ideas and fresh thinking to the table? Brilliant! We have one seat available and we hope it’s yours.
Where can I find out more?
Our Social Media, Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn
Follow AstraZeneca on Facebook
Follow AstraZeneca on Instagram
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.