The SEO Analyst is responsible for implementing SEO factors for the brand websites. The SEO Analyst can quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of brand campaignsSEO Analyst responsibilities include performing keyword research, optimizing our content and monitoring user engagement across our website. To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with current SEO techniques and tools and have excellent analytical skills.
AstraZeneca is a global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical business that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of prescription medicines for some of the world's most serious diseases. The Science & Enabling Units IT is AZ’s global IT capability function supporting key business areas operating out of sites across the US, UK, Sweden, India & Mexico.
What you’ll do
- Conduct keyword research using various tools (like Keyword Planner, SEMrush and BrightEdge)
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving goals
- Perform competitive analysis and identify gaps in our content or areas of improvement in our web design
- Track important SEO metrics including organic traffic, conversion rates and time spent on page
- Report on performance metrics comparing them to our SEO goals and benchmarking data
- Monitor the website regularly
- Knowledge in website crawling, audit and other SEO tools
Essential for the role
- At least 3+ years of experience in Organic Search and having an Analytical sense to be able to drive data-driven projects for SEO growth.
- Work experience as an SEO Analyst or similar digital marketing role
- Expertise in GTM (Mandatory)
- Expertise in Google Data Studio/ Adobe Analytics/ Google Analytics
- Familiarity with keyword research and management tools
- Experience with Search Organic & Paid advertising
- Proficiency on XL, PPT, Word will add more value
- Understanding of ranking factors and search engine optimization practices
Desirable for the role
- Knowledge on pharma SEO will add more advantages
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Strong analytical skills
At AstraZeneca when we see an opportunity for change, we seize it and make it happen, because any opportunity no matter how small, can be the start of something big. Delivering life-changing medicines is about being entrepreneurial - finding those moments and recognising their potential. Join us on our journey of building a new kind of organisation to reset expectations of what a bio-pharmaceutical company can be. This means we’re opening new ways to work, pioneering cutting edge methods and bringing unexpected teams together. Interested? Come and join our journey.
Alternatives can also be found on the Employer Brand Toolkit, try to use other examples in order to make it different if candidates –
So, what’s next! (select one Call to Action -CTA text)
- Are you already imagining yourself joining our team? Good, because we can’t wait to hear from you.
- Are you ready to bring new ideas and fresh thinking to the table? Brilliant! We have one seat available and we hope it’s yours.
Where can I find out more?
Our Social Media, Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/1603/
Follow AstraZeneca on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/astrazenecacareers/
Follow AstraZeneca on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/astrazeneca_careers/?hl=en
If you have site, country or departmental social media then feel free to switch any of the above links.
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.