SAP Security Consultant
AstraZeneca is one of the world’s most exciting bio-pharmaceutical companies. From scientists to sales, lab techs to legal, we’re on a mission to turn ideas into life-changing medicines that improve patients’ lives and benefit society. We are active in over 100 countries and we employ over 59,000 people. We are an innovation-driven biopharmaceutical with over 60 years of experience.
AZ Global Technology Center Guadalajara
The AstraZeneca GTC in GDL, is a vibrant, high-energy facility, fully equipped to support our business with 400 IT professionals. We continuously improve our IT environment by innovating for competitive advantage. We are fully committed to redefine and provide support to enterprise-wide IT solution platforms, infrastructure and services.
We have great opportunity for SAP security Consultant.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- As SAP Security Consultant, will be responsible for resolving any SAP issues reported by the business users and delivering all enhancements as required by business users.
- Responsible for completing all tasks assigned by team lead and project manager.
- Reviewing solutions designed by the team members and proposing improvements.
- Proactively working with business users for identifying and resolving recurring issues.
- Play role of mentor to junior consultants & team members
- Owner of certain niche areas eg. MDM, AII/OER, APO.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proficiency in SAP Security of ECC for user administration and authorizations management.
- Knowledge of all phases of implementation of SAP Security.
- Understanding of SAP role design
- Skilled on remediating SOD violations in SAP GRC
- Understanding of business processes in the life sciences / pharmaceutical domain.
- Ability to understand business requirements from business users and prepare and review functional specifications.
- Exposure is essential to highly customized SAP environments and working on interfaces with Non SAP systems.
- Understanding of integration of SAP modules in End to end business processes
- Understanding of ITIL processes and Application life cycle management.
- Ability to work in large and diverse teams.
- Exposure to Run SAP (Solution Manager) methodologies.
- Good understanding of GXP and SOX requirements. Should have working experience in a validated environment.
- Should be able to guide and mentor junior members of the team.
- Should be aware of release governance processes and have experience in working on any incident management tool.
- Experience of various Estimation Techniques needed
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Well versed in English. Good spoken and written skills.
- Willingness to work in shifts and on-call support
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
- Experience working in a globally distributed team
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.