SAP LE (MM/SD) Functional Consultant
Role and Responsibilities
- As a Functional Consultant, will be responsible for resolving any SAP issues reported by the business users and delivering all enhancements as required by business users.
- Responsible for completing all tasks assigned by team lead and project manager.
- Responsible for reviewing solutions designed by the team members and proposing improvements.
- Responsible for proactively working with business users for identifying and resolving recurring issues.
- Owner of certain niche processes within broader domain area.
Required Skills and experience
- In-depth functional understanding for their respective work stream and expert knowledge in configuration and maintenance of SAP systems.
- Fully experienced with EDI – IDOC from day to day support up to development – project new setup perspective.
- Good understanding of business processes in the life sciences / pharmaceutical domain.
- Ability to understand business requirements from business users and prepare and review functional specifications.
- Exposure is essential to highly customized SAP environments and working on interfaces with Non SAP systems.
- Good understanding of integration of SAP modules in End to end business processes
- Understanding of ITIL processes and Application life cycle management.
- Ability to work in large and diverse teams.
- Exposure to Run SAP (Solution Manager) methodologies.
- Good understanding of GXP and SOX requirements. Should have working experience in a validated environment.
- Should be aware of release governance processes and have experience in working on any incident management tool.
- Experience of various Estimation Techniques needed
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Well versed in English and Spanish. Good spoken and written skills.
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
Desired Skills and experience
- Knowledge and experience with SAP Advanced Track and Trace for Pharmaceuticals
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.