People Services TAq Admin Specialist
Do you have expertise in HR or Talent Acquisition Processes? Would you like to apply your expertise to impact globally by optimizing processes in a company that follows the science and turns ideas into life changing medicines? Then AstraZeneca might be the one for you!
At AstraZeneca we’re dedicated to being a Great Place to Work. Where you are empowered to push the boundaries of science and unleash your entrepreneurial spirit. There’s no better place to make a difference to medicine, patients and society. An inclusive culture that champions diversity and collaboration. Always committed to lifelong learning, growth and development.
The AstraZeneca GTC in GDL, is a vibrant, high-energy facility, fully equipped to support our business more than 500 IT professionals. We continuously improve our IT environment by innovating for competitive advantage. We are fully committed to redefine and provide support to enterprise-wide IT solution platforms, infrastructure and services.
What You´ll Do
Working as a key member of the People Services Team in HR Regional Center, we are looking for a customer service oriented specialist to provide end-to-end support for our hiring processes in Mexico and/or Latinamerica.
You will work together with a multifunctional team that enables the processes to run correctly and smoothly. You will use diverse platforms to execute a range of activities, directly contacting stakeholders and candidates to move the hiring process forward.
Our Regional HR Center team will work together with key HR and IT partners around the world to identify and implement process and technology improvements to our way of working in HR and our interactions with customers.
Candidate Focus & Challenge
- Schedule job interviews with candidates, manage all calendars updated and coordinate all interview logistics.
- Manage candidate expenses for interviews.
- Create job offer letters.
- Receive and answer candidate queries regarding their hiring process.
- Provide administrative support to Taq Partners and hiring managers through the recruitment process
- Use the HR knowledge base and internal work instructions to ensure that processes are executed correctly and customer guidance is provided in an effective and consistent manner
- Perform data quality checks on employee data in Workday, manage the list of errors, discover data gaps and collaborate closely with Employee/Manager or Local HR to accurate data when applicable
- Work with Talent Acquisition teams to execute new hire data entry processes, including externally managed resource data entry/tracking requirements as appropriate
- Look for opportunities to improve process execution and technology usage.
- Experience in customer service activities.
- Keen attention to detail and focus on data accuracy.
- Advanced conversational English skills.
- Highly organized and structured.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal, service oriented mindset and communication.
- Strong problem solving mindset.
- Easiness for establishing positive relationships throughout HR and process partners.
- Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.).
- Experience supporting HR processes and transactions.
- Experience with Workday and/or Service Now platforms.
- Experience of delivering against Service Level Agreements.
- Flexibility to change and resourcefulness.
In our dynamic environment, be supported by the brightest minds working together side by side. Agile and collaborative, we work cross-functionally, as well as externally, to thrive at pace. Be appreciated for your contributions. Our culture of recognition and reward means each of us feels supported and empowered to step up and take responsibility. With all the tools you need to excel at every level, coupled with ongoing constructive coaching, there’s no better place to bring out your best.
Are you ready to bring new ideas and fresh thinking to the table? Brilliant! We have one seat available and we hope it’s yours.
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law. AstraZeneca only employs individuals with the right to work in the country/ies where the role is advertised.