People Services TAq Admin Specialist
Do you have expertise in HR / Taq processes Admin / ?Would you like to apply your expertise to impactgloballyby optimizing processesin a company that follows the science and turns ideas into life changing medicines? Then AstraZeneca might be the one for you!
At AstraZeneca we’re dedicated to being a Great Place to Work. Where you are empowered to push the boundaries of science and unleash your entrepreneurial spirit. There’s no better place to make a difference to medicine, patients and society. An inclusive culture that champions diversity and collaboration. Always committed to lifelong learning, growth and development.
The AstraZeneca GTC in GDL, is a vibrant, high-energy facility, fully equipped to support our business more than 500 IT professionals. We continuously improve our IT environment by innovating for competitive advantage. We are fully committed to redefine and provide support to enterprise-wide IT solution platforms, infrastructure and services.
What You´ll Do
Working as a key member of the HR Services Team based in Regional Human Resources (HR) Center, we are looking for a customer service oriented specialist to provide support to our regional HR professionals and customers across our core workforce administration and recruitment administration activities.
You will utilize our suite of core and enabling HR technology (Workday, ServiceNow case management, telephony, etc.) to execute a range of activities, directly contacting customers and HR professionals when needed to solve more complex problems. Our Regional HR Center teams will work together with key HR and IT partners around the world to identify and implement process and technology improvements to our way of working in HR and our interactions with customers.
Candidate Focus & Challenge
- Schedule job interviews with candidates, manage all calendars updated and coordinate all interview logistics
- Create job contracts, offer letters and other documentation required for hire
- Manage candidates communication including candidates rejections
- Manage candidate expenses
- Receive and answer candidate queries
- Provide administrative support to Taq Partners and hiring managers through the recruitment process
- Use the HR knowledge base and internal work instructions to ensure that processes are executed correctly and customer guidance is provided in an effective and consistent manner
- Perform data quality checks on employee data in Workday, manage the list of errors, discover data gaps and collaborate closely with Employee/Manager or Local HR to accurate data when applicable
- Work with Talent Acquisition teams to execute new hire data entry processes, including externally managed resource data entry/tracking requirements as appropriate
- Look for opportunities to improve process execution and technology usage, working with Hiring/Recruitment Global Process Owner (GPO) to priorities and implement improvements
- Support expanded provision of HR Services from offshore teams by building customer trust in the Regional HR Center's ability to deliver and supporting the incorporation of new services and countries/customers
Candidate Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Experience supporting HR processes and transactions, ideally in Workday
- Keen attention to detail and focus on data accuracy
- Understanding of common HR and service center enabling technologies e.g. case management, telephony and online user portals
- Able to communicate fluently in English
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing tasks efficiently and prioritize workload within a matrixed team environment
- Enjoys working as part of a lively and hard-working team, performing together under pressure to meet monthly payroll deadlines
- Experience in Microsoft applications
- Highly developed communications, organisation and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work with confidential data
- Experience of delivering against Service Level agreements, including working with third party providers to meet work deadlines
- Ability to think analytically and effectively problem solve using creative solutions
- Flexibility and resourcefulness to change
In our dynamic environment, be supported by the brightest minds working together side by side. Agile and collaborative, we work cross-functionally, as well as externally, to thrive at pace. Be appreciated for your contributions. Our culture of recognition and reward means each of us feels supported and empowered to step up and take responsibility. With all the tools you need to excel at every level, coupled with ongoing constructive coaching, there’s no better place to bring out your best.
Are you ready to bring new ideas and fresh thinking to the table? Brilliant! We have one seat available and we hope it’s yours.
Where can I find out more?
Our Social Media,Follow AstraZenecaonLinkedInhttps://www.linkedin.com/company/1603/
Follow AstraZeneca on Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/astrazenecacareers/
Follow AstraZeneca on Instagramhttps://www.instagram.com/astrazeneca_careers/?hl=en
If you have site, country or departmental social media then feel free toswitch any of the above links.
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.