Business & Quality Assurance Tester
Role and Responsibilities
- Co-ordinate the testing activities associated with digital assets/components and ensure that the acceptability criteria of business requirements are met.
- Solely responsible for Business Assurance Testing that meet the AZ standards and guidelines
- Determine the creative and functional aspects that must be tested for every Omnichannel asset and ensure partners are accountable for those aspects by raising defects.
- Assist in the development and review of functional end to end test cases and test scenarios.
- Quality Check on Email campaigns developed by Campaign operators using Adobe Campaign Tool.
- Provide technical support to Campaign operators team.
- Drive continuous improvements like Automated Testing and innovation initiatives on the platform to achieve simplification and business outcomes.
- Partner with markets to provide solutions to the business problem when necessary.
- Partner with various teams (Website / Integration/ Campaign operators/ Content Build/Tagging /Reporting) to introduce new functionalities into service
- Incident and Problem management, on-time issue resolutions and deliver within SLAs prescribed for the task.
Essential Skills and experience
- 3 to 5 years of experience in testing role.
- Ability to learn new technologies in the Omnichannel Tech Stack and create test scripts based on the user journeys for the Marketing Campaigns.
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written English.
- Effectively lead or collaborate with cross-functional resources to deliver and market programs.
- Ability to design and build complex campaigns across different channels (E-mail, SMS) using Adobe Campaign.
- Ability to investigate and troubleshoot issues in Adobe campaign workflows, Adobe APIs.
- Sound understanding of Adobe campaign architecture and Adobe Marketing Cloud.
Desirable Skills and experience
- Experience in Digital Marketing & related tools such as Adobe Experience Cloud & Tealium (IQ, Event Stream & Audience Stream)
- Experience in testing of Responsive web design or emails.
- Experience working with customers in multiple geographies.
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.