Associate Support Engineer/ Veeva Platform Engineer
Associate Support Engineer / Veeva Vault Platform Engineer
AstraZeneca is looking for Veeva Vault Support Engineer with Pharma Domain experience to support our Veeva Vault application which is built on Vault QualityDocs & QMS.
Additionally, the engineer will also be working on configuration changes/new configuration development. Candidates for this position should have strong BAU/Maintenance support knowledge.
This support Engineer role may also be part of DevOps Platform team for AZ EQV Vault (Platform that hosts EQV) suite.
- Serve as an internal consultant and Veeva Vault expert for IT and business partners across regions and business areas.
- Participate in business requirement gathering and design activities with business & IT stakeholders as part of scrum team.
- Perform delivery activities through Design / Build / Test / Deploy phases for regular releases and key Veeva platform initiatives.
- Design and build extensions for Veeva Vault to accommodate custom business flows.
- Ensure that all system security and control procedures are implemented and maintained
- Generate and implement ideas to simplify / streamline our integration landscape in alignment with integration design and patterns.
- Responsible to maintain the configuration specification documentation both for functional and integration configuration.
- Manage/Update JIRA Board or any Equivalent Tools (HP ALM) during the lifecycle of an implementation focusing on requirements gathering, configuration, validation/testing, training, and go-live activities during releases.
- Edit/update/maintain integration interfaces. When needed work with Integrations team to ensure that the integrations are set up and working as expected.
- Work with Veeva technical team on requirements, issues related to Veeva API, Security Set-up and Functional Configuration.
- Responsible to solve day-to-day incidents, service requests (Access Requests) and work towards incident-reduction and automation. Also, update Service Now (ticket management tool) for all events with respect to the incidents, service requests, changes and problems.
- Drive small modules in support transitions and ensure application stability when taking over BAU support of new applications.
- Solid understanding of content management concepts.
- Working experience in any of the Veeva Vault product (QualityDocs preferred).
- Knowledge of SQL to write queries to help understand the integration requirements to be enabled via API led integrations. within Platform.
- Knowledge of support processes like Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management and experience working in support teams.
- Knowledge of QA Management process in Pharma Industry.
- Degree in Engineering/Life Sciences.
- Direct experience in Veeva QualityDocs/QMS.
- Experience working with JIRA, Service Now.
- Certification in Veeva (Preferable)
- Exposure in DevOps working culture will be an added advantage.
- Experience of working in agile teams using methodologies such as SCRUM.
Degree in Engineering/Life Science
Preferably with Pharma Domain
OVERALL YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
4 years of relevant IT experience
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.