Application Integration Engineer
- At AstraZeneca we’re dedicated to being a Great Place to Work. Where you are empowered to push the boundaries of science and unleash your entrepreneurial spirit. There’s no better place to make a difference to medicine, patients and society. An inclusive culture that champions diversity and collaboration. Always committed to lifelong learning, growth and development.
The AstraZeneca GTC in GDL, is a vibrant, high-energy facility, fully equipped to support our business more than 500 IT professionals. We continuously improve our IT environment by innovating for competitive advantage. We are fully committed to redefine and provide support to enterprise-wide IT solution platforms, infrastructure and services.
We are one purpose-led global organisation. The enablers and innovators, ensuring that we can fulfill our mission to push the boundaries of science and discover and develop life-changing medicines. We take pride in working close to the cause, opening the locks to save lives, ultimately making a massive difference to the outside world.
ABOUT OUR IT TEAM
It’s a dynamic and results-oriented environment to work in – but that’s why we like it. There are countless opportunities to learn and grow, whether that’s exploring new technologies in hackathons, or redefining the roles and work of colleagues, forever. Shape your own path, with support all the way. Diverse minds that work cross- functionally and broadly together.
What you’ll do
- Support Globalscape Platform on-premise.
- Monitor production system to ensure it is operating in a manner consistent with Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
- Take lead during remediation of priority incidents (P1 & P2) and update all partners as appropriate in alignment in AstraZeneca priority communication process.
- Proactive in identifying areas for process improvement or finding opportunities for Automation.
- Demonstrated ability to apply technical knowledge to multiple systems and support multiple business groups
- Liaise with multiple stake holders including users, infrastructure/middleware teams, 3rd party software vendors for resolving issues and potential process improvements
• 2-4 years of overall IT experience
• Experience application and data integration: GlobalScape, SnapLogic, MuleSoft, Cloud AMQP (Develop/Test/ Implementations)
• Experience on Service now ticket handling.
• Integration experience.To work with third party/external vendors across all modules and providing solution for global scape Rules.
• Good written and verbal communication capabilities
• Java, SQL- Support and Project Delivery. - Experience Support L2 and L3
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.