Adobe Analytics Implementation Specialist
The Adobe Analytics Implementation specialist plays an integral role to ensure analytic/metrics plan is implemented properly. This person will be involved in the overall process from understanding the metric tagging plan, testing, maintaining and auditing website tags. Work closely with various teams to set up designs of tags, measurements, monitor metrics, and analyze implementation success.
Must be well versed in creating and deploying Analytics & Marketing Tags using a Tag Management system like Tealium IQ and should be able to apply critical thinking and decision-making skills
· Work in collaboration with technology team and analysts to determine and implement best Adobe Analytics instrumentation, ensure business requirements are met and data capture is clean
· Work in partnership with the Omnichannel team to make sure prioritized demand is completed and requirements are all captured.
· Develop Web Analytics tag for Websites and deploy
· Deploying tags using Tealium IQ Tag Management tool
· Creating technical specification of Adobe Analytics tagging
· Maintain documentation of technical implementations and provide spec explanations
· Auditing the tags periodically and maintain audit report for same
· Validate and debug implementation and follow up to resolve issues
· Manage stakeholder requests at various stages of development, testing and launch of websites and webpages
· Work effectively within a global team environment, including strong collaboration with additional outsourced delivery center
Essential Skills and Experience–
- Expert in Adobe Analytics and Tealium IQ (O - could be a similar system) tag management platforms
- Excellent Communication Skills, with ability to clearly Work in collaboration with technology team and analysts to determine and implement best Adobe Analytics instrumentation, ensure business requirements are met and data capture is clean
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and results focused
- Proficient in SAINT classification
- Experience in developing and implementing data standards and operating procedures
- Should be a team player
Desirable Skills and Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Computer Science or Quantitative Studies
· Fluent in debugger tools like Fiddler 2, CharlesProxy or Firebug and excellent attention to detail
· Analytical expertise with demonstrated data management skills
· Experience also in enforcing data standards and operating procedures
· Knowledge of Google Analytics is an added advantage
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.