West Regional Marketing Lead, (DS 8201), ENHERTU
At AstraZeneca we turn ideas into life changing medicines. Working here means being entrepreneurial, thinking big and working together to make the impossible a reality. We're focused on the potential of science to address the unmet needs of patients around the world. We commit to those areas where we think we can really change the course of medicine and bring big new ideas to life. =
As a West (CA,CO, WA, IL, AZ,TX) Regional Marketing Lead, ENHERTU you'll play a pivotal role in channeling our scientific capabilities to make a positive impact on changing patients' lives. North American Commercial is the 'face' of AstraZeneca and MedImmune to our many healthcare clients. They represent many of the most well recognized and respected products in the industry, and build strong relationships with healthcare professionals.
The West Regional Marketing Lead will be responsible for executing a regional strategic Key Customer plan in order to position DS-8201 as a best in class Anti-HER2 Antibody Drug Conjugate.
This position will report directly into the Head of US Marketing DS 8201 and will work in close partnership with cross functional partners including field sales, medical, MAPS and other functions as well as collaborate with Daiichi Sankyo, in order to play a critical role in ensuring the DS 8201 has a market leadership presence with key customers.
- Create and execute a regional Key Customer plan.
- Utilize insights and input from external thought leaders to help build commercial strategies through appropriate tactics (advisory boards, expert consultants, and 1:1 engagements).
- Execute the franchise strategic plan at national, regional, and local scientific meetings with a common purpose and strategy.
- Escalate market challenges/barriers to leadership to consider appropriate ways to address these between medical affairs and commercial.
- Collaborate with Key Experts to help ensure medical accuracy and real world strategy to marketed materials.
- Possess strong business acumen skills, as role is responsible for managing multiple program budgets, timelines, process and procedures.
- Develop expertise on thought leaders and the Breast Cancer marketplace.
- Lead and facilitate thought leader interactions across multiple companies.
- Bachelor's Degree; preferably in a relevant field
- 8+ years of experience in pharmaceutical and/or healthcare industry with experience in one or more of the following: managed markets, brand marketing, sales management, strategic planning
- Oncology or specialty care experience required
- Skilled in relationship building with thought leaders
- Be available to work some evenings and weekends
- Overnight travel will be required
- Expected travel 50% -70% monthly
- Great communication skills
- Experience in Breast Cancer, especially HER2 positive Breast Cancer
- Ability to manage complex projects
- Demonstrated ability to lead without authority
- String ability to influence others
- Comfort operating in a highly regulated environment and industry
Next Steps – Apply today!
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please complete the full application on our website at your earliest convenience – it is the only way that our Recruiter and Hiring Manager can know that you feel well qualified for this opportunity. If you know someone who would be a great fit, please share this posting with them.
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.