Senior SAP Quality Analyst
At AstraZeneca, we work together across global boundaries to make an impact and find answers to challenges. We do this with the upmost integrity even in the most difficult situations because we are committed to doing the right thing. We continuously forge partnerships that help pursue world-class medicines in new ways, combining our people’s exceptional skills with those of people from all over the globe.
Our West Chester Supply Site is a very dynamic and growing manufacturing site within the AstraZeneca Global Operations network and is located just north of Cincinnati, Ohio. In addition to serving as the global COVID vaccine production site for AstraZeneca, the West Chester site encompasses Bulk API Microsphere manufacturing, Aseptic Pharmaceutical Formulation, multi-line Isolator/Barrier Vial and Syringe Filling, and specialty Packaging Operations for Vials and Auto-Injectors that supports growing franchises in Diabetes, Respiratory, and Vaccines. Our site is one of 30 production facilities in 18 countries with over 700 people collaborating to connect powerful medications to patients in more than 60 countries around the world. We focus on providing a collaborative environment where everyone feels comfortable and able to be themselves. Being able to bring your full self to work every day is at the core of AstraZeneca’s priorities. On-site amenities include a Health and Wellness clinic, as well as a Cafeteria Grille serving breakfast and lunch items for employees and guests. We also have a Great Place to Work Counsel, involving committees of employees who coordinate several activities related to community outreach, sustainability, health and wellness and social events.
What You'll Do:
The Senior SAP Quality Analyst is responsible for continuous improvement strategy within the SAP system and is the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for SAP Quality processes. This person works with Quality at the site to understand current SAP uses and prioritize activities to create more efficient processes. Using Lean methods, the Senior SAP Quality Analyst will identify waste and manage stakeholders as improvements are made to better utilize SAP. This person is expected to provide coaching and training to uplift the SAP capability within the Quality organization.
- Leads, collaborates with, and influences other assigned area members to facilitate process improvements; benchmarks internal and external SAP practices to identify innovative efficient and effective practices
- Leads, collaborates with, and influences other Quality professionals within and outside of the organization to ensure consistent application and execution of key SAP quality processes
- Strengthen expertise within Quality on SAP functionality and procedures
- Be proactive as it relates to improvements and administration of SAP and provide recommendations for improvements
- Participates in the identification, investigation, and correction of SAP-related issues. Resolves operational and technical issues through effective communication with support departments
Essential for the role:
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Science, Engineering, or other related technical discipline.
- Knowledge of SAP protocols/standards (e.g. EDI, CPI-C, RFC, ALE, OLE, BAPI, Archiving)
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. Ability to prioritize work activities to meet customer needs and deadlines.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and have a working knowledge, or the ability to learn, computer systems such as TrackWise, SAP, LIMS, and Electronic Batch Record Systems.
- Knowledge of SAP ERP and SAP HANA System administration
Desirable for the role:
- Minimum three years in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and/or similar regulated industry.
- Familiar with Lean Methodology.
At AstraZeneca when we see an opportunity for change, we seize it and make it happen, because any opportunity no matter how small, can be the start of something big. Delivering life-changing medicines is about being entrepreneurial -finding those moments and recognizing their potential. Join us on our journey of building a new kind of organization to reset expectations of what a bio-pharmaceutical company can be. This means we’re opening new ways to work, pioneering cutting edge methods and bringing unexpected teams together. Interested? Come and join our journey!
Next Steps – Apply today!
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please complete the full application on our website at your earliest convenience – it is the only way that our Recruiter and Hiring Manager can know that you feel well qualified for this opportunity. If you know someone who would be a great fit, please share this posting with them.
Find out more on Social Media:
About Operations https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gak5Ham8oUw
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.