People Services Talent Acquisition Admin Specialist
At AstraZeneca, we are united by a common purpose: to push the boundaries of science to deliver life-changing medicines. Every day, we make a difference by delivering potentially life-changing medicines to millions of people worldwide. Our purpose is results-oriented and so is our approach. Becoming a more agile and creative company means building a dynamic, inspiring culture where we celebrate diverse, bold thinking, are curious, creative, and open to new insights and ways of working.
At AstraZeneca we’re dedicated to being a Great Place to Work. Where you are empowered to push the boundaries of science and unleash your entrepreneurial spirit. There’s no better place to make a difference to medicine, patients and society. An inclusive culture that champions diversity and collaboration, and always committed to lifelong learning, growth and development. We’re on an exciting journey to pioneer the future of healthcare.
People Services TAq Admin Specialist
Working as a key member of the HR Services Team based in Regional Human Resources (HR) Center, we are looking for a customer service oriented specialist to provide support to our regional HR professionals and customers across our core workforce administration and recruitment administration activities.
You will utilize our suite of core and enabling HR technology (Workday, ServiceNow case management, telephony, etc.) to execute a range of activities, directly contacting customers and HR professionals when needed to solve more complex problems. Our Regional HR Center teams will work together with key HR and IT partners around the world to identify and implement process and technology improvements to our way of working in HR and our interactions with customers.
Candidate Focus & Challenge
- Schedule job interviews with candidates, manage all calendars updated and coordinate all interview logistics
- Create job contracts, offer letters and other documentation required for hire
- Manage candidates communication including candidates rejections
- Manage candidate expenses
- Receive and answer candidate queries
- Provide administrative support to Taq Partners and hiring managers through the recruitment process
- Use the HR knowledge base and internal work instructions to ensure that processes are executed correctly and customer guidance is provided in an effective and consistent manner
- Perform data quality checks on employee data in Workday, manage the list of errors, discover data gaps and collaborate closely with Employee/Manager or Local HR to accurate data when applicable
- Work with Talent Acquisition teams to execute new hire data entry processes, including externally managed resource data entry/tracking requirements as appropriate
- Look for opportunities to improve process execution and technology usage, working with Hiring/Recruitment Global Process Owner (GPO) to priorities and implement improvements
- Support expanded provision of HR Services from offshore teams by building customer trust in the Regional HR Center's ability to deliver and supporting the incorporation of new services and countries/customers
Candidate Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Experience supporting HR processes and transactions, ideally in Workday
- Keen attention to detail and focus on data accuracy
- Understanding of common HR and service center enabling technologies – e.g. case management, telephony and online user portals
- Able to communicate fluently in English (a requirement)
- Additional language skills desired but not required – German, Spanish, French, Swedish
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing tasks efficiently and prioritize workload within a matrixed team environment
- Enjoys working as part of a lively and hard-working team, performing together under pressure to meet monthly payroll deadlines
- Experience in Microsoft applications
- Highly developed communications, organisation and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work with confidential data
- Experience of delivering against Service Level agreements, including working with third party providers to meet work deadlines
- Ability to think analytically and effectively problem solve using creative solutions
- Flexibility and resourcefulness to change
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law. AstraZeneca only employs individuals with the right to work in the country/ies where the role is advertised.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.