Junior IT Specialist - Career Starter Program
We are AstraZeneca, one of the world’s most forward-thinking and connected BioPharmaceutical companies. With a strong purpose, an even stronger bond between each of our people and a science-led, patient-first attitude, we’re changing the future of medicine and the impact it can have on lives across the globe. Are you ready for a challenge?
Right now we are looking for Junior IT Specialist - Career Starter Program in AstraZeneca Marketing Company.
Launch your career and make connections that will last a lifetime. Our Internship Program covers a wide range of roles and specializations. We highly value our interns, their experience, knowledge, ideas and, above all, who they are. During the internship at Marketing Company AstraZeneca, you will have the opportunity to engage, take initiative and be part of significant project teams to propose, change and thus - deliver real value to our patients and our company.
The main task of the Commercial IT team is to provide technical support to Commercial AZ employees so that they can effectively perform their business tasks, in particular:
- ensuring the smooth operation of personal IT equipment: laptops, tablets, mobile phones, personal printers, personal projectors, etc.,
- providing access to IT systems and business applications,
- providing technical support, including: solving technical problems, computer training [email protected],
- delivering new IT solutions, Adequate to business requirements and comply with IT standards and policies,
- optimization of user work, by implementing automation solutions.
The Commercial IT team works closely with global teams, providing infrastructure and key systems, and local IT teams.
This position belongs to the “Commercial IT” function in AstraZeneca's Innovation & Business Excellence (IBEX) division. The team includes: IT Manager and Senior IT Specialist. IT Manager reports to the director of the IBEX department.
The Junior IT Specialist will perform the tasks assigned to him:
- in accordance with documented procedures and instructions,
- with the support of Senior IT Specialist The primary workplace is AstraZeneca's Warsaw office. In the future, the employee will perform independent IT tasks in the dynamically growing IBEX team, whose mission is:
- providing innovative IT solutions, Innovation & Simplification
- optimization of digital communication channels, Omnichannel - business process automation, RPA
- maximize data usage, Data Sciene Basic tasks:
- preparation of computer equipment for Commercial employees: - installation of laptops and tablets from AZ image (script),
- configuration of peripherals
- preparation of mobile phones.
- keeping records of computer equipment,
- solving problems related to device functioning
- supporting users in the field of basic information support:
- email, Windows and iOS operating system, MS Office
- system and app troubleshooting
- logging notifications - escalate problems to IT global teams
- updating the knowledge repository for end users and IT team
Required skills, candidate background:
- basic English: Reading technical documentation,
- good knowledge of Windows and iOS, and MS Office
- willingness to self-educate
- patience and understanding in dealing with customers
What we offer?
- 12-month program
- opportunity to gain interesting experience, skills and competencies
- participation in various projects (including international ones),
- getting to know new tools
- taking the first professional steps under the care of a dedicated mentor
Join AstraZeneca and help us deliver life-changing medicines. Be among our employees who continue to make us an innovation-driven company that stands firmly among the world’s leaders in biopharmaceuticals. APPLY!
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.