P2P Customer Engagement Specialist - Europe
At AstraZeneca we are guided in our work by a strong set of values, and we're resetting expectations of what a bio-pharmaceutical company can be. By truly following the science, we pioneer new methods, new thinking and bring unexpected teams together. Every one of our employees makes a difference to patient lives every day.
In Global Finance Services (GFS) Purchase to Pay (P2P) team you may not feel you're at the front line of research but your role in changing patients' lives is critical. Our mission is results-oriented and it takes the skills of a collaborative team to really deliver on what science can do and to always put patients first.
We need great people who share our passion for science and have the drive and determination to meet the unmet needs of patients around the world. If you're swift to action, confident to lead, willing to collaborate, and curious about what science can do, then you're our kind of person.
As P2P Customer Engagement Specialist you will have an important mission to establish stakeholder network with key Coupa users across major AZ locations and provide advisory on the P2P process. You will have a chance to meet the AZ scientist and laboratory experts helping them to understand better and comply with the P2P rules and objectives, so they can focus on developing new medicines for patients.
Your role will be key in explaining the users (on-site and virtually) the fundamental rules of how to effectively buy and pay applying P2P standards and best practices. But primarily you will listen and understand how GBCS can better support and resolve most challenges they experience. You will be connecting with other peers in the team to share feedback and address major queries improving and simplifying the buying process for the stakeholders.
The role holder will have international exposure and will report into Stakeholder Management & Training Manager located in the USA.
This role will involve travelling within Europe up to 25% of the time (primarily to Sweden). Potential local travel restrictions will be considered while planning the on-site visits.
- Assist key business stakeholders in understanding their challenges and addressing them to close potential knowledge gaps
- Explain why they should follow the complaint way and what is in it for them
- Identify improvement opportunities based on customer feedback
- Be the voice of the P2P user and translate their P2P needs to respective teams within Global Buying Channel Support (GBCS)
- Understand different personas and buying habits and apply different technics and methodologies in your stakeholder management
- Be the end-to-end P2P process expert and a connector between the Process Owners and the users
- Use data and analyse statistics to verify individual feedback to identify patterns or prioritise and focus on the meaningful topics
- Develop and share best practice initiatives and support continuous improvement
- Address more complex issues with the appropriate teams in the organization to aim for a permanent problem resolution
- Facilitate alignment and effective communication with internal stakeholders and promptly resolve any conflict to encourage harmonious and productive interactions
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in working with Purchase to Pay systems like Coupa or Ariba etc.
- NOTE: knowledge of Sourcing modules is not sufficient/required for this role
- Very good knowledge of P2P (purchase-to-pay) process with an excellent understanding of the two/three-way match, No Po No Pay rules, accounting principles
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; great listening skills
- Confident in leading and facilitating sessions with up to 10-20 users but also providing advisory to individuals
- Former P2P change management experience would be a strong asset
- Previous experience in international SSC organisation would be beneficial
- Languages required:
- - English – fluent in speaking and writing
- - other European language would be an asset (German, Spanish, Swedish)
- - Polish is not a must
- Confident working without close supervision
- Strong analytical skills, attention to details, accurate, assertive, proactive when investigating issues and seeing wider picture
- Advanced MS Office skills
What do we offer:
Welcome to AstraZeneca, a company providing a collaborative environment where everyone feels comfortable and able to be themselves is at the core of AstraZeneca’s priorities, it’s important to us that you bring your full self to work every day. To help you maintain your best self, here’s a sneak peek into some of the things this site provides for you: gym access, after-work events, lunch & learns, bright and spacious environment, sustainable office working environment, networking events.
Additionally, we`re happy to offer wide and various benefits package, including yearly bonus, multisport card, lunch card, even up to 5 days of additional holidays, pension plan, private medical care, life insurance and a lot more...