HR Workforce Data Specialist (with French)
HR Workforce Data Specialist (with French)
Working as a key member of the HR Services Team based in Regional Human Resources (HR) Centre, we are looking for a customer service oriented specialist to provide support to our regional HR professionals and customers across our core workforce administration and recruitment activities.
You will utilise our suite of core and enabling HR technology (Workday, ServiceNow case management, telephony, etc.) to execute a range of activities, directly contacting customers and HR professionals when needed to solve more complex problems. Our Regional HR Centre teams will work together with key HR and IT stakeholders around the world to identify and implement process and technology improvements to our way of working in HR and our interactions with customers.
As the HR Specialist you will be responsible for the below processes:
- Manage employee personal data, validating any personal data changes with appropriate sign off procedure and validating any documentation required
- Process changes to organisation units in Workday, identifying the need to create/delimit/change an organisation unit resulting from other transactions and administering the changes to the new structure
- Support position management within Workday, creating, editing and ending appointments and positions, ensuring the requestor is notified of the action and the employee is informed
- Manage Workday job change processes and required documentation resulting from promotions, demotions, lateral transfers, fixed term contract extension, etc.
- Work with in-country HR to manage transfers to affiliates, generating contract documentation and supporting manual payroll and benefits activities, as appropriate
- Manage employment verification to confirm employee details to 3rd parties on request, generating approvals and producing verification statement
- Support managers with probation period administration and documentation, and manage required transactions resulting from a new hire no-show
- Use the HR knowledge base and internal work instructions to ensure that processes are executed correctly and customer guidance is provided in an effective and consistent manner
- Perform data quality checks on employee data in Workday, manage the list of errors, discover data gaps and liaise with Employee/Manager or Local HR to correct data when applicable
- Look for opportunities to improve process execution and technology usage, working with Global Process Owners (GPO) to prioritise and implement improvements
- Help to document WFA processes in a proper way (workflows, work instructions), with a particular focus on detecting and writing down country-specifics that could be different from the global procedure.
Candidate Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Experience in corporate administration
- Experience supporting HR processes and transactions would be an asset (especially any previous admin support to France)
- Keen attention to detail and focus on data accuracy
- Understanding of common service centre enabling technologies – e.g. case management, telephony and online user portals (Workday system knowledge would be an asset)
- Able to communicate fluently in English & French
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing tasks efficiently and prioritise workload within a matrixed team environment
- Enjoys working as part of a lively and hard-working team, performing together under pressure to meet monthly payroll deadlines
- Experience in Microsoft applications
- Highly developed communications, organisation and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work with confidential data
- Experience of delivering against Service Level agreements, including working with third party providers to meet work deadlines
- Ability to think analytically and effectively problem solve using creative solutions
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law. AstraZeneca only employs individuals with the right to work in the country/ies where the role is advertised.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.