HR People Services Workforce Data Specialist (with Swedish)
HR People Services Workforce Data Specialist with Swedish
Working as a key member of the HR Operations Team based in Regional Human Resources (HR) Centre, we are looking for an employee service-oriented specialist to provide support to our regional HR professionals and customers across our core workforce administration activities.
You will utilize our suite of core and enabling HR technology (Workday, ServiceNow case management, telephony, etc.) to execute a range of activities, directly contacting employees and HR professionals when needed to solve more complex problems. Our Regional HR Centre teams will work together with key HR and IT partners around the world to identify and implement process and technology improvements to our way of working in HR and our interactions with people.
As the HR Administration Specialist, you will be responsible for the below processes:
- Manage employee personal data, validating any personal data changes with appropriate sign off procedure and validating any documentation required
- Process changes to organization units in Workday, identifying the need to create/delimit/change an organization unit resulting from other transactions and administering the changes to the new structure
- Support position management within Workday, creating, editing and ending appointments and positions, ensuring the requestor is notified of the action and the employee is informed
- Manage Workday employee hires and job change processes and required documentation resulting from promotions, demotions, lateral transfers, fixed term contract extension, etc.
- Work with in-country HR to manage transfers to affiliates, generating contract documentation and supporting manual payroll and benefits activities, as appropriate
- Manage employment verification to confirm employee details to 3rd parties on request, generating approvals and producing verification statement
- Support managers with probation period administration and documentation, and manage required transactions resulting from a new hire no-show
- Use the HR knowledge base and internal work instructions to ensure that processes are executed accurately, and customer guidance is provided in an effective and consistent manner
- Perform data quality checks on employee data in Workday, manage the list of errors, discover data gaps and liaise with Employee/Manager or Local HR to correct data when applicable
- Look for opportunities to improve process execution and technology usage, working with Global Process Owners (GPO) to prioritize and implement improvements
- Preparing offer letters for candidates
- Performance of associated administrative tasks - e.g. purchase orders
- Accurate collection of information and proper use of the systems that will be deployed throughout HR
Candidate Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Experience in corporate administration
- Experience supporting HR processes and transactions would be an asset
- Keen attention to detail and focus on data accuracy
- Understanding of common service centre enabling technologies – e.g. case management, telephony and online user portals (Workday system knowledge would be an asset)
- Able to communicate fluently in English
- Additional language skills required – fluency in Swedish
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing tasks efficiently and prioritize workload
- Enjoys working as part of a lively and hard-working team, performing together to meet monthly deadlines
- Experience in Microsoft applications
- Highly developed communications, organization and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work with confidential data
- Ability to think analytically and effectively problem solve using creative solutions
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law. AstraZeneca only employs individuals with the right to work in the country/ies where the role is advertised.
Next Steps – Apply today!
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please complete the full application on our website at your earliest convenience – it is the only way that our Recruiter and Hiring Manager can know that you feel well qualified for this opportunity. If you know someone who would be a great fit, please share this posting with them.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.