【R&D】Project Manager, Project & Portfolio Management Division
【職務内容 / Job Description】
Project Manager is responsible for leading and project managing cross-functional Japan Project Team (JPT) to ensure alignment of operational delivery with project strategy, enable and drive project delivery and informed decision making, and ensure that each project is established and managed in a way that best represents best practice for project management within AZ. The spectrum of this role varies based on factors such as the scope of tasks and status of the projects, the involvement of an alliance partner in projects, and the capability/personal development goals for the individual.
【応募資格（経験、資格等）/ Qualification (Experience & Skill etc)】
- Bachelor of Science in an appropriate discipline
- Solid leadership and project management experience in multi-disciplinary drug development environment
- Clear knowledge and experience of drug development process
◎歓迎 Nice to have
- Drug development experience in regions outside of Japan
- Acts decisively – plays to win and respectfully challenges key assumptions to optimize strategic and operational project planning, manages risks and ambiguity.
- Works collaboratively – actively collaborates within matrix organization; engages, motivates and encourages individual responsibility to realize common project goals.
- Strategic influencing – assertive communication skills and ability to influence key decisions by articulating clear rationale and creating win-win solutions.
- Strong project management skills – adept facilitator and listener with good working knowledge of effective project management tools and techniques.
- Fluent in spoken and written English for business
- Japanese for native level
《勤務地 Work Location》
- Osaka or Tokyo
《ｷｬﾘｱﾚﾍﾞﾙ Career Level》
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.