OMNI Channel Manager
AstraZeneca is currently looking for a creative OMNI Channel Manager to be based in our offices in Den Haag
OMNI Channel Manager
Full time or 32 hours per week
Den Haag (WTC)
What will you be doing
Together with the Brand Leaders and other key stakeholders, you will translate the brand strategy into different initiatives via multiple channels. You will come up with innovative suggestions and a view on the most effective channels for our targeted audience. This could be email marketing, web casting, social media… your creativity in this role is key. You will be analyzing the effectiveness of campaigns and different channels, advising the brand teams about the best approaches to follow. Providing insight channel conversions is important; analytics solutions have no secrets for you.
You constantly keep yourself up to date with the product plans of all products of AstraZeneca and the strategic issues. You are able to see and articulate the ‘WHY’ behind each initiative and you can handle success and failure with learning and progress towards a vision. You are inquisitive, curious and agile, always wanting to know what drives our healthcare professionals and patients and what their interests are.
You are responsible for the execution of various projects such as developing apps, designing new websites, landing pages, mobile interfaces, etc. You are a strong advisor and know how to influence in a positive way your internal stakeholders. Throughout these projects you work closely with your internal and international colleagues from Marketing and Sales as well as the IT Business Partner. You will be sharing best practices across different business units. You are driven and clearly know how to make a difference. You will be the first point of contact in the Netherlands for international multichannel projects.
• You will bring strong digital marketing experience.
• You have excellent project management and influencing skills.
• Experience within Pharmaceuticals is preferred.
• Experience within FMCG, consultancy or similar industries is also considered as a good match.
• Proven track record translating concept/strategy into execution.
• Proven experience in multi-channel management, segmentation, targeting and marketing.
• Experience with personas and online customer journey.
• Demonstrable experience with omnichannel tools, social media, content design, CMS and other systems.
• Competences: innovative, influencer, entrepreneurial and you like to think ‘outside the box’, result driven, energetic and get things done, analytically and strategically strong.
• You are fluent in English, knowledge of the Dutch language is preferred.
• A dynamic and positive working environment with a focus on personal development and growth
• Opportunities to grow both internally and internationally depending on your abilities and ambition
• We offer a pleasant office environment in our vibrant offices in the World Trace Center in The Hague
• We offer excellent terms of employment including a 13th month, a good pension scheme, travel allowance and a minimum of 27 holiday days based on a full time working week, as well as a car.
You will belong to the Innovation & Business Excellence leadership team of AstraZeneca Netherlands, being accountable for the Omnichannel strategy across the business and working closely with IT, Business Intelligence, Learning & Development and Commercial & Medical Excellence as part of the same team.
AstraZeneca is a dynamic, international, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical organisation. The main inspiration for developing our innovative medicines is scientific research. We are passionate about meeting patients' needs in our therapeutic areas (Respiratory, Oncological and Cardiovascular/Metabolic disorders). That's what we do it for! Our innovative medicines are used by millions of patients worldwide.
If you are interested and would like to apply we would like to receive your cover letter and CV in English
You can upload your CV and cover letter at the bottom of the second page.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, our Recruitment Team, Karin Raadschelders, Caroline van Oppen and Cynthia Smit can be reached at email@example.com or by phone on +31(0)85 - 047 0244.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.