Strategic Partnerships & Portfolio Manager
Role will be responsible for developing strategic partnerships in key account and business development; in order to maximize portfolio access and growth.
1. Strategic partnerships: Work with cross-functional team (including BU, Medical/ SMM) to develop and implement Strategic Partnership with hospitals.
2. Portfolio Access: Develop optimal portfolio offerings to optimize portfolio access.
3. Core Brands: Identify and develop long-term strategies for core brands and off patent products.
4. Business Development: Identify, assess business development opportunities and conduct alliance management activities to complement existing product portfolio.
5. Ensure that all activities are compliant, aligned with Global, sanctioned by the appropriate stakeholders and truly patient focused
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.