Patient Access Manager
- Discover self-pay market opportunity, including but not limited to patient assistant program, patient and disease education, as well as patient voice amplification.
- External collaboration to drive the above objectives.
- Works closely with team to build and communicate to relevant patient groups a strong value proposition for AstraZeneca’s oncology medicines, highlighting how they support Taiwanese patients.
- Bachelors degree in relevant field (Marketing, Science, Economics or Finance)
- Thorough understanding of AZ business model with specific knowledge of brand team operation, brand planning and sales model
- Experience with Self-pay Marketing
- Market access Experience in pharmaceutical or medical-related industry (preferred)
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency in Chinese and English (written and oral)
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.