Medical Science Liaison
- Field-based position responsible for implementation of activities for establishment of scientific leadership of AstraZeneca. This includes development and enhancement of professional relationships with healthcare professionals, building deep scientific understanding of AstraZeneca compounds. Driving positive opinions for the scientific and clinical value of AZ compounds for patients’ needs. Deliver medical education and clinical support to medical professionals, training sales teams and involvement in development of brand strategy. The position may also be involved in review of product materials and response to medical queries
• Build, enhance and maintain the engagement with scientific leaders (KEEs)
• Build and maintain trust-based peer-to-peer relationships with external stakeholders
• Develop or initiate scientific programs to explore unmet medical needs in priority disease area(s)
• Act as scientific expert in priority disease area(s) for internal stakeholders
• Bachelor’s Degree in science related field
• Ability to interact and manage a range of stakeholders both internally and externally
• Scientifically knowledgeable with clinical interpretation capability
• Ability to communicate science to different level of stakeholders
• Proficiency in English communication
For internal candidate, please apply via Workday. You need to obtain performance rating 3 or above and discuss with your line manager before submit application.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.