- The WC Sales Specialist is responsible for generating clinical demand for Oncology brands with key accounts, pro-actively identifying business opportunities, presenting value propositions aligned to stakeholder needs and objectives, and recommending solutions to drive and develop business.
- The long term goal is to develop strategic and mutually beneficial relationships with the Multi-Disciplinary Team (MDT), Decision Making Unit (DMU), and potentially other stakeholders, based on a deep scientific understanding of the issues in order to identify the best opportunities for any part of AZ's Oncology portfolio to deliver life-changing medicines to patients.
- High grades in university degree in natural sciences, Pharmacy, or Pharmacology is preferable.
- Secondary care sales experience with a sound knowledge of account management, including relevant pharmaceutical sales experience in Oncology
- Track record of engaging key stakeholders in complex clinical environments, e.g., mid and senior level healthcare professionals, key accounts and the medical community
- Proven track record in influencing the stakeholder decision-making process in an ecosystem with multiple influential players / decision makers, with proven track record of creating value in complex DMU
- Proven demonstration of successful working in complex cross functional teams
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.