AZ Taiwan Management Trainee Program
• 2 years cross function rotation development
• Selected candidate will rotate in sales and marketing department to work on stretched assignment
• Outstanding performers will have opportunity to work on 3 to 6 month short term international assignment during 2 year development term and become management professional upon program completion
- Designs, implements and evaluates marketing activities of assigned brand, together with brand managers in the implementation of critical external stakeholder activities including advisory boards, symposia, conferences and meetings
- Assist marketing program review and implements program changes.
- Gather and analyze market data on environment, epidemiology, customers & patients needs, treatment map, competitors
- Takes initiative to maintain and upgrade product knowledge through sourcing for product information, reading clinical reports/publications, medical journals.
- Contributes to creativity of product packaging, presentation and promotional activities
- Engage healthcare professionals in dialogue about approved indications and product efficacy/safety profiles to support on-label prescribing for appropriate patients.
- Work with Sales Manager to develop a local strategy and business plan to meet or exceed sales and call execution goals in territory
- Drive sales performance and ensure sales forecasts and assigned budgets meet or exceed therapeutic and territory expectations.
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of market, demographic, and managed markets information relative to assigned sales territory.
What we require:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill in English and Mandarin
- Able to work in fast path and stretched assignment
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skill
- Team player
- Need to have less than 3 years working experience
The desired trait:
- The passion and commitment to pharm industry and AZ culture
- Self-motivated and open-minded
- High flexibility, willing to relocate across countries or continents for development assignment