Intelligence Insight Manager
This position will be responsible for collecting and generating market information by any possible methodology from both of inside and outside of AZTW to translate into business opportunity and actionable strategies.
- Proactively identify business information needs/issues and provide
brand/market evaluation and interpretation
- Determine primary market research design and oversee project/vendor management with maintaining budgets for the brand team
- Ensure internal or external market researches or studies can to address business inquiries and update/development them to serve business inquiries
- Contribute to the development or revision of market strategies
- Act as a business partner to help enhance the quality of BP with BU and work with BM for information gap
- Proactive attitude to solve questions and will to win
- High grades in university degree in Pharmacy, Pharmacology or relevant Scientific discipline is a plus, but not required
- Strong business acumen and learning agility
- Excellent analytical, organizational, problem-solving and communication skills (English written and verbal) required
- Advanced skills in software applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Project management skills and experience
- Stakeholder management (internal & external)
- Ability to work well independently and in a cross functional team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with attitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- 2~3 years of profound experience in pharma field,
- Experience in brand manager and sales function above 1~2 years is a plus
- Experience in market research position is a plus
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.