Assists in designing, implementing and evaluating the marketing activities of assigned products within a given product line including distribution channel solutions. Assists in analysis of market data to identify key segment drivers.Works in conjunction with promotional and direct-to-consumer teams.
The BM will provide Marketing leadership and drive innovation for the Brand throughout its lifecycle and will oversee brand success that truly delivers for patients, healthcare providers and AZ.
The BM will ensure that all Brand activities are compliant, aligned with Global, sanctioned by the appropriate stakeholders and truly patient focused.
- Degree level qualification in science/medicine preferred
- Pharmacist license preferred but not essential
- Marketing qualifications preferred but not essential
- Pharmaceutical Marketing/Sales/Medical experience within Oncology for at least one years essential
- Experience of working within cross-functional business units essential
- Understanding of Account Planning and Customer Engagement programme and processes
- Good knowledge of local and international Oncology, and of women cancer preferred
- Appreciation of local healthcare system pricing and reimbursement preferred
- Pharmaceutical sales representative experience preferred
- In depth understanding of the Oncology patient experience from diagnosis throughout the rest of their journey
- Demonstrable Strategic and tactical approach within Oncology
- Clear evidence of innovation leading to success
- Strong focus on effective decision making and results