Network Supply Manager- Bio Region
Are you an innovative problem solver within supply chain who holds a desire to operate and lead in a global, dynamic and growing environment? If so, Network Supply Managerwithin Biologics at AstraZeneca might be the role for you!
AstraZeneca is at an exciting time of new products and launches. We get to work with innovative and front line? products on our leading-edge end to end supply chain, using the latest technologies and modern facilities.
You have the opportunity to play a role in evolving Supply Chain, reimagining how we do things, and creating a collective legacy. Unrivalled leaders in this space, we always do it the right way – with sustainable lifecycle management. There’s no better time to take ownership and reshape the entire ecosystem, from technological advances to develop more ethical approaches to our work.
What you will do
The Network Supply Manager is an above site planning role, part of Global Supply Chain & Strategy, reporting to the Head of Network Supply Planning. In this role, you will have responsibility for planning a group of resources (internal or external). In this capacity, the role creates, develops, and maintains a cross-brand constrained production & capacity plan for assigned resources/products, while facilitating efficient manufacturing operations for the slushy and tactical horizon, according to the monthly planning cycle.
As part of these planning responsibilities, you will ensure that relevant resource supply constraints and events are modelled in the system. This role drives the weekly Sales & Operational Execution (S&OE) process by facilitating the relevant meeting and reviews. The role is a key player in the Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) process by leading the monthly supply consensus meeting with sites and Process Execution Teams (PET’s), in which the role supports by providing necessary simulations to support and drive proactive decision-making. Internally this role is called Network Supply Planner (NSP).
This position is located in Södertälje.
Essentials for the role
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Supply Chain Environment (Manufacturing or Planning)
- Advanced supply chain (inventory, capacity, and network) planning skills
- Digital savvy (data & system minded)
- Operational experience with planning systems (ie. ERP/APS systems)
- Experience in managing and developing solutions for supply chain events
- Capacity management & modelling
- Understanding of supply chain planning parameters, master data, and master data integrity & quality.
- Experience in collaboration with the key interfaces within the end-to-end supply chain, with manufacturing, and between supply chain and commercial functions – experience working with third-party suppliers would be a bonus
- Excellent communications and collaboration skills are required to manage a multitude of customers and partners, both internal and external to AZ
- Experience in doing scenario analysis to provide options and drive proactive decision-making in a dynamic environment with a multidude of stakeholders
- Proficient in using key Lean Tools
- Good language skills in English
Desirables for the role
- Experience from working in Pharma, preferably Biologics / Large molecule Supply Chains
- Good language skills in Swedish
- A degree or equivalent in Business, Logistics, Sciences, or Engineering is preferred, equivalent experience will be taken into account
- APICS / CSCP or equivalent certification
- Lean certification
- Robust understanding of and contributing to an S&OP process
- Commercial experience
- Leadership experience
Are you already imagining yourself joining us? Good, because we can’t wait to hear from you!
Please apply as soon as possible but no later than 29th of September, 2023.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.