Medical Evidence Manager - Nordic Marketing Company (Nordics)
As part of AstraZeneca, the Nordic Marketing Company (Nordic) employs around 400 people across 5 countries and has offices located in Södertälje, Copenhagen, Helsinki and Oslo. By 2025 AstraZeneca Nordic aims to become a recognized leader in its core therapy areas and improve the lives of millions of people. This will be achieved by driving innovative science, preparing launches, building close collaboration and partnerships with key partners in health care systems, and developing high-performing teams.
In order to accomplish our goals and enable the best patient outcomes, we are looking for a Medical Evidence Manager to join our Nordic Medical Evidence team of 12 persons. This position can be placed in either Stockholm (Södertälje), Copenhagen or Oslo.
As a Medical Evidence Manager, you will be expected to lead and coordinate Real-World Evidence (RWE) studies, from study concept/idea to a final publication, in close collaboration with external and internal stakeholders. Therefore, it is important to have a strong background within project management in clinical development and/or medical affairs. Excellent communication skills, a positive solution-focused attitude, and ability to utilize the expertise in a cross-functional context are crucial to succeed.
- Project management of RWE studies, including budget and resource management
- Lead feasibility assessments of study proposals
- Writing of relevant sections of study design concepts, study protocols, study reports and manuscripts for publications
- Coordinate internal project review and approval governance processes for AstraZeneca and externally sponsored research proposals
- Ethical applications and interaction with authorities and registry holders
- Study registration in applicable systems and result posting according to transparency policy
- Write and negotiate agreements with scientific consultants, investigators and service providers
- Assures tasks are of the correct quality and in accordance with written procedures and current legal requirements and internal standards
- MSc in natural science or equivalent
- Proven leadership capability in a matrix environment
- Significant experience from work in the pharmaceutical industry, preferably in clinical development/observational studies/project management in medical affairs
- Strategic mindset with a broad business insight
- Proficient in speaking and good writing skills in English and at least one Nordic language
- Proven track record to interact widely and effectively within the company across regions, functions, and cultures
- Ability to set and manage priorities, resources, performance targets and project initiatives in a multinational matrix environment
- Integrity and high ethical standards
Why AstraZeneca? Our offer to you
Working at AstraZeneca means being entrepreneurial, thinking big, and working together to make the impossible a reality. When we see an opportunity for change, we seize it and make it happen, because any opportunity no matter how small, can be the start of something big.
If you are swift to action, confident to lead, willing to collaborate, and curious about what science can do, then you’re our kind of person. Join us on our journey of building a new organization to reset expectations of what a bio-pharmaceutical company can be.
If you’re curious to know more then please contact Gunilla Telg, +46 706 54 48 56
Welcome with your application no later than 7 March, 2021.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.