【JOPS】IT Technical Analyst, Staff, Operations
【職務内容 Job Description】
IT Technical Analyst: Supporting users in Maihara site for IT devices and softwares adhering to IT technical strategy.
The Technical Analyst delivers a range of interrelated onsite specialist service offerings, adhering to the Ops IT technical strategy to deliver effective solutions that meet customer and business needs.
The role is accountable for the End to End Resolution of technical issues whilst operating within required quality and compliance standards. Focus areas include Incident resolution, Architectural review and consultation to new system implementation, support and consultation to businesscustomers, Small change or service introduction coordination and local application specialism.
The role works across all functions and service delivery partners as well as global IT experts and local Business Analysts to ensure optimal service delivery is achieved.
Critical Incident management
- Act as a focal contact point for the Global teams supporting the incident management process.
- Accountable for gather metrics around the incident and problem
- Follow up open Incident and Problem Management tickets for the site.
Technical Architecture support
- Maintain extensive understanding of the local technical environment. (Corporate IT Infrastructure, Dedicated Manufacturing Networks, Lab and Production environments.)
- Ensure local site architecture is considered for every solution aligned to global technology / solution architects.
- Develop relationships with global architecture boards and become familiar with the strategy
Local Application and Device Management
- Accountable for ensuring the full list of local applications is updated and maintained
- Ensure the local application service model is managed per the process.
- 5+ years IT system development and support experience - taking technology oriented roles.
- 3+ years Experience working with internal IT business analysts and business Subject Matter experts to develop solutions together.
＜歓迎 Nice to have＞
- Experience in a manufacturing and regulated industry
- Experience in a global and outsourced IT organization
- Experience managing applications commonly used in GxP manufacturing plants, such as SAP, Pas-X.
- Bachelor’s degree
＜歓迎 Nice to have＞
- Degree preferably in Engineering, Computer Science, or other related technical discipline.
- Technical proficiency in IT technologies in general (database, system architecture, network, security, etc)
- Proficiency with MS Office applications.
- Ability to adapt to changing business needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and collaboration skills.
＜歓迎 Nice to have＞
- Ability to work and communicate within a global, culturally diverse, and fast-paced, team environment.
- 日本語 Japanese: Native
- 英語 English : Business
- 米原 Maihara
- C or D
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.