简介 Job Summary :
阿斯利康 是一家以创新为驱动的全球综合型生物制药企业，不但拥有一支业内领先的庞大研发团队，更注重合作，先后有数位诺贝尔奖获得者曾和阿斯利康一起为创新药物产品的研发贡献力量。阿斯利康致力于研制、开发、生产和营销卓有成效的处方药品，并提供专业的医疗服务，在消化、心血管、中枢神经、呼吸、肿瘤、麻醉和抗感染等领域处于领先地位，名列《财富》杂志全球500强。 目前，OC south 团队正在招募广州ＲMM。欢迎有兴趣的候选人应聘，谢谢！
Act as local Marketing Manager for related TAs in the region Act as Quality Controller for the implementation of marketing strategy and tactics, e.g., the following-up of Cycle Meeting Advise on resource allocation in the region Be responsible for planning, coordinating, following up of local promotional activities in branches, together with RSM/DSM
Analyze market situation in each Branch Office, e.g., market potentials, competition and key issues Be responsible for product related training in the region Support and coordinate the execution of clinical trial and CEP in the region Collaborate with government affairs on local reimbursement, tender and pricing issues Prepare monthly report on marketing issues in the region Consider leader development in the region
- Have Sales or Marketing experiences
- Good inter-personal communication skills
- Be able to communicate in English, both in oral and written
- With good cooperation abilities and positive character
- Interested and qualified employees are encouraged to take the challenge with confidence. Please send your application/resume with working plan for the above position to the contact person within the posted time. The Contact Person will make further arrangement with all internal applicants within one week after the posting period.
- Your referral of any suitable external candidates is also greatly appreciated.
- This position is also posted on the recruitment website to solicit the external talents in the meantime.
- The internal candidates will be preferred when they have same level competency as the external candidates.
- Qualified to apply for China Merchants Bank Credit Card (Business expenses should be reimbursed through company credit card)
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.