Clinical Research Manager
- Leadership of group work and building the team spirit, including developing team style and behaviour
- Ensuring adequate resources for the studies assigned
- Ensure that the workload of the team(s) or direct reports is adequate
- Ensure all direct reports complying with company policy and code of conduct
- Development and performance management of the team(s) or direct reports
- Ensure that the everyone in the team or direct reports have development and training plans, according to IDP process
- Contribute to high quality feasibility work
- Contribute to efficient SMOT organisation and its functioning at country level by working closely with responsible SMOT Director.
- Contribute to the quality improvement of the study processes and other procedures.
- Plan and organise coaching of the team members and all direct reports
- Ensure that the individual performance planning and review process is completed for all direct reports
- Prepare salary and bonus proposals of all team members or direct reports based on their performance in close collaboration with responsible SMOT Director and HR partner
- Ensure all systems are continuously updated.
- Support direction to LSM/teams on major study commitments including resolving any key issues identified.
- Review of monitoring reports/follow up letters to evaluate all direct reports capability as needed
- Perform necessary accompanied site visits for direct reports, supporting ongoing coaching and development.
- Support SMOT region in initiatives/activities as agreed with SMOT Director(s).
- Assist SMOT director to drive cross team projects, contribute more to team/org. learning, etc.
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- University degree in biological science or healthcare-related field, or equivalent.
- Minimum 6 years experience in Clinical Operations (CRA / Sr. CRA / LSM) or other related fields.
- Proven team building and people/organizational development skills.
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English.
- Good ability to learn and to adapt to work with IT systems.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.