Leads a projects on-time, on-budget and in adherence with quality and compliance standards. The role has responsibility for both people and shapes programme solutions and acts as a liaison between the programme and business stakeholders to ensure that business requirements are effectively translated into solutions and benefits are understood. They will support the development and management of supplier contracts, and manage programme transitions to business as usual services. The role ensures that project teams adopt quality and compliance standards, policies and procedures.
(a) Organization structure 组织机构
- Reports to 汇 报: Business Strategy & Planning Director
- Number of subordinates 下 属 的 岗 位 名 称 及 人 数: None
(b) Key working relationships 主要工作关系
- Internal contacts with cross-functional teams 内 部 联 系
- China Senior Management Team
- Marketing BUs
- Other internal AZ China stakeholders including: Finance, Sales, BISO, Marketing Science, Business Development / New Product Planning, Medical Affairs, CDU, Regulatory, Government Affairs & Market Access, PR/Communication, Supply Chain etc.
- VP-Level Project Sponsors
- Global stakeholders including GPPS, GCA, GMA etc.
- External contacts with organizations outside AZ 外 界 联 系
- External Agencies and consultants
(c) Job requirements 工作要求
- Academic / Professional qualification 学 历 / 专 业 资 格
- Bachelor's degree and above, preferably in Science, Business, Finance, Marketing or other relevant areas
- Technical / skills training 技 术 / 技 能 训 练
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent Project Management capabilities
- Experience and proven success in working with cross-functional teams
- Quick learning ability
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking ability
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in oral and written English
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Work experience ( No. of years 年 资/job function 工 作 功 能/business types 业 务 种 类 )
Essential 必 需
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in pharmaceutical industry, preferably in brand marketing, strategic planning, business development and / or management consulting
- Desirable 理 想
- MBA highly desirable
- Experience in new product launch readiness in pharmaceutical industry
- Ability to work in complex cross-functional / cross-geographical/ cross-cultural teams
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law. AstraZeneca only employs individuals with the right to work in the country/ies where the role is advertised.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.