(Sr.) Project Manager (Innovation)
JOB PURPOSE 工作目的
Summarizes the job’s purpose or role and why it exists in the organization
概 述 工 作 的 目 的 或 角 色 及 其 在 机 构 内 的 价 值
- Lead Oncology BU cross-brand innovation projects to ensure synergy and efficiency, as well as to build up one AZ image in key external academic partners (e.g. medical association) and to drive strategic partnership and collaboration.
- Plan and lead Oncology BU internal innovation strategic projects to continuously drive BU excellence in the direction to achieve BU ambition and mission.
NATURE & SCOPE 工作性质及范围
(a) Organization structure 组织机构
- Reports to 汇 报: Head of CNS franchise & Strategic Project
- Number of subordinates 下 属 的 岗 位 名 称 及 人 数: None
(b) Key working relationships 主要工作关系
- Internal contacts with cross-functional teams 内 部 联 系
- Oncology BU leadership team
- Oncology BU central marketing
- Company innovation team
- Oncology Medical partners
- Other internal AZ China stakeholders including: Medical Compliance, Compliance, Legal, Finance, Procurement, Corporate Affairs and Market Access, PR, etc.
- Global Oncology stakeholders if necessary
- External contacts with organizations outside AZ 外 界 联 系
- External business partners e.g., diagnosis, device, big data, AI, …
- Hospital directors and KEEs
(c) Job requirements 工作要求
- Academic / Professional qualification 学 历 / 专 业 资 格
- Bachelor's degree and above, preferably in Medical, Marketing, Science, Business, or other relevant areas
- Technical / skills training 技 术 / 技 能 训 练
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent Project Management capabilities
- Experience and proven success in working with cross-functional teams
- Quick learning ability
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking ability
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in oral and written English
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Work experience ( No. of years 年 资/job function 工 作 功 能/business types 业 务 种 类 )
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in healthcare industry, preferably in commercial innovation, marketing or project management, or equivalent.
- Experience in Oncology area
- Experience in Oncology diagnosis, device, etc.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES 主要职责
Cross-brand innovation projects 70%
- Plan, lead and conduct strategic cross-brand innovation projects
- Work closely with hospital, association and foundation to achieve the coordinated progress and deliverables (e.g. citywide mode of multi-tumor innovation, top hospitals all in one, etc.)
- Discuss cooperation with ecosystem partners to explore new model and new technique (e.g. blockchain, 5G, etc.)
- Work closely with brand marketing colleagues to consolidate AZ plan in each innovation project
- Ensure compliance in each project.
- Ensure budget control in each project.
CNS franchise innovation 15%
- Develop CNS franchise innovation strategy. Design TA innovation models & collaborate with external business partners.
- Implement CNS innovation strategy and establish real world innovation models, to support the new product launch strategy and business ambition.
Others as assigned 15%
- Examples, while not exhaustive:
- Be responsible for the docking of AZ related innovation projects (e.g. WIoT, CIIE, suggestion and upgrade of CCIC, etc.)
- BU internal innovation case sharing (e.g. case sharing at LT meeting, etc.)
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.