1. People and line manager for CSO Team
• Manage CSO Team resource and project assignment in the most efficient way
• Ensure objective setting, performance review and IDP planning & dialogue is in place for all direct reports
• Accountable for induction, coaching, mentoring and projects co-management of new team members
• Ensure all direct reports are qualified for project related tasks after appropriate training
• Lead and organize regular project review and knowledge sharing meeting
2. Be responsible for the on time, quality, within budget delivery of global and local medical affairs clinical study and program for key products
• Lead team successful implementation of the global and local medical affairs studies as top priority for the area of responsibility.
• Forecast timelines, budget & FET recourse.
• Monthly track and manage to agreed project timelines, budget and resource to highlight significant variance and take appropriate actions to get project on track.
• Review and approve project relevant document.
• Timely update projects information to the Brand Team
• Lead team effective and consistent project management of the initiatives
• Provide operational support to the ESR investigators to ensure the on time delivery of ESR
• Update study information into IMPACT, ESR
and/or global & regional team to ensure up-to-date information captured
• Ensure SOP/local regulation compliance in post-marketing clinical program
• Effective anticipation behavior related to operational contingency planning
• Active member of the brand team in order to contribute on the brand performance through consistent business relations with Brand teams and close partnership with Brand Physicians based on the delivery of the PMS plan.
• Consistency on critical managerial skills (but not limited to) accountability, sense of urgency, ability to demonstrate resiliency, clear understanding of team strengths and weaknesses, opportunity maximization, risk management planning, inspiration and deliver as a team.
3. Establish and maintain local process/working instruction on clinical study and program
• Lead improve local process on clinical study and program
• Provide training to relevant people to make sure involved parties fully aware of the company SOPs, policy/process
• Share best practice within team
4. Develop KOL through the clinical study and program
• Work with Brand Team on KOL/potential investigators development activities including appropriate investigators and sites selection, operational experience improvement through projects delivery in big city big hospital.
5. Member of functional Management Team
• Active participate functional Management Team meetings and contribute for Medical Affairs Functional development.
• Clear partner with Medical affairs partners on creating a healthy work environment, appropriate time and priority management as well as retention of top talent.
• Share appropriate information within PMS Project Team
• Perform other tasks assigned by line manager
(a) Organization structure / 组 织 机 构
( Please attached an updated organization chart of your team 请 附 上 你 所 属 团 队 的 最 新 结 构 图)
- Functionally reports to / 功 能 汇 报 (Please specify position title 请 注 明 职 位 名 称)
• Associate Director, Evidence Generation
- Operationally reports to / 运 作 汇 报
• Associate Director, Evidence Generation
- Position title of subordinates/ Number of subordinate / 下 属 的 岗 位 名 称 及 人 数
• Associate project manager, Project manager, Sr. Project manager, CTA/assistant if needed or applicable
(b) Key working relationships / 主 要 工 作 关 系
- Internal contacts within AZ / 内 部 联 系
• Brand Team (Brand Physician), MSL, Publication manager, Statistician
• Clinical Research Team
• Sales Force
• Global Product Team
• Local CPrM / QA/Financial Team
• Local drug supply chain
• Sales Training team
• GMD, GMA, Global ESRO, etc
• Marketing team
- External contacts with organizations outside AZ / 外 界 联 系
• Key Opinion Leaders
• Principal Investigator/Co-Investigators
• Central Lab
• Vendor for drug supply management
• Any other vendors if related to post-marketing study
(c) Job requirements /工 作 要 求
• Results Driven Behavior
• Self-motivation and adaptability
• History of successful managerial experience on people and projects
• Ability to form strong alliances with marketing teams and among own team members
- Academic / Professional qualification / 学 历 / 专 业 资 格
Master of medical science or above, Medical Background
- Technical / skill training / 技 术 / 技 能 训 练
• Advanced level project delivery skills, including experience of study start up, ongoing phase and study close down
• Project Management Experience
• High level of business acumen
• Leadership Skills
• Team building perspective
• Protocol design (desired), writing and implementation knowledge.
• Knowledge of GCP, AZ SOPs and drug regulations
• Fluency in English.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills across different business areas ( Internal , External)
- Working experience (No. of years / 年 资, Job function / 工 作 功 能, Business types / 业 务 种 类 )
Essential 必 需
• 5 years’ clinical research experience with 1-2 years people management responsibility
Desirable 理 想
• Clinical research and people management experience in multinational pharmaceutical company
- Language ability / 语 言 能 力
• Good English reading, writing, speaking & listening
- Computer literacy / 电 脑 知 识
• Microsoft Office software
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.