1. Provide medical and scientific information to healthcare professionals and patients to ensure the effective and safe use of our medications.
- Respond to customers’ inqueries in a timely manner.
- Read and review current literature accordingly when deemed necessary
- Prepare and regularly maintain standard response letters as necessary
- Provide concise and current information to customers. Each non standard response to be peer reviewed
- Provide accurate, current medical information to external customers
2. Ensure the timely report to PS
- Identify, capture, record and report all spontaneous AEs to PS. No late spontaneous reports to PS (> 99% on-time delivery)
3. Content management
- Adapt global standard response letters into local usage.
- Get right permission to use any kind of medical document.
- Manage medical documents in system, ensure documents compliance and upto-date.
- Academic / Professional qualification / 学 历 / 专 业 资 格
Bachelor degree in a health-related field (Pharmacy, Medicine)
- Technical / skill training / 技 术 / 技 能 训 练
Skill of literature retrieval
- Working experience (No. of years / 年 资, Job function / 工 作 功 能, Business types / 业 务 种 类 )
Essential 必 需
1+ years experience as Health Care Professionals or hospital pharmacist or working experience in
pharmaceutical company at medical department or other related function; Clinical working experience is
Desirable 理 想
Clinical working experience
Multinational pharmaceutical company working experience
Medical Information working experience
- Language ability / 语 言 能 力
Fluency in English in addition to Mandarin as a first language
- Computer literacy / 电 脑 知 识
Microsoft Office software, Scientific database searching
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.