In addition to basic support, individual may support more Senior Managers and provide broader department support to a number of managers. Tasks may include booking meetings, maintaining documentation, establishes systems and structures for day to day functioning of their responsibilities. In some instances may supervise others and allocate resources as necessary.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES 主 要 职 责
Provide secretarial support to VP
- Assist VP with daily department administration.
- Offering general secretarial duties to VP.
- Arrange departmental meeting
- Arrange other meetings assigned
- Maintain and update department pages on intranet
- Prepare department Monthly Report
- Prepare PO & PR for VP, Dept. via SAP, and run relevant summary report
- Consolidate all department payment and send to Finance
- Provide administration support to each department colleague, including stationeries supply, visa application, air ticket booking, etc
- Update department yearly Master Calendar
- Employee Club activity follow up
- International visitor’s travel, visa & accommodation arrangement
- Provide support to other department Projects.
- Other job responsibilities to be assigned.
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law. AstraZeneca only employs individuals with the right to work in the country/ies where the role is advertised.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.