Respiratory Sr. Brand Manager
Drive the business of brands of Astrazeneca Korea
- Lead the development and implementation of the brand plan for an assigned area of responsibility, under the guidance of the manager.
- Develop ideas across the brand life cycle to deliver value to patients, HCP’s and AZK. Ensures effective global and local cross-functional communication. result areas, specific accountabilities, tasks, etc.
Developing and Implementing Brand Plans
- Uses quantitative and qualitative techniques to input to understanding of clinical and emotional drivers of different patient populations and relevant HCP groups
- Inputs to patient journey analysis and understanding. Uses this and market plan insight to shape effective brand plans and experiences.
- Spends time in the field building relationships with key stakeholders to understand their perspective and needs
- Supports the development of a differentiated and sustainable brand positioning
- Works to ensure that brand activities and assets are true to what the brand stands for.
- Synthesizes complex market intelligence to input to the identification of priority patient opportunities and strategic drivers.
- Prepares clear briefs for external agencies and effectively coordinates with them on projects.
- Develops and/or tailors brand messages and activities for key audience groups
- Works with the cross-functional team to develop clear value propositions for specific stakeholder groups
- Reviews channel options to recommend the optimum mix (traditional and digital) to deliver an integrated brand experience plan for defined target audiences.
- Partners with sales management to set channel/account specific strategies and develop in market programs
- Develops, sources and ensures fulfilment of marketing materials within agreed timelines and budgetary parameters.
- Ensures alignment and optimization between global assets and local work.
- Provides the sales force and other customer-facing roles with necessary knowledge to enable them to discuss, promote and sell the product
- Oversees that all brand activities and materials are compliant and sanctioned by approproate stakeolders
- Monitors and critically reviews performance of assigned areas of the brand experience plan, amending and adapting to meet the needs of the business and customers
- Liaises closely with key internaland external stakeholders, to ensure effective delivery of the brand plan for an assigned area of responsibility
- Prepares forecasts for an assigned area of responsibility
- Prepares, monitorsand controls budget for an assigned area of responsibility.
Conduct activities and interactions consistent with Company values and in compliance with the Code of Conduct and supporting Policies and Standards relevant to your role. Complete all required training on the AZ Code of Conduct and supporting Policies and Standards on time. Report potential issues of non-compliance.
- Ensure and monitor compliance by team members and third parties by (a) positively reinforcing the Code of Conduct and all relevant AstraZeneca Policies and Standards, (b) ensuring completion of all required training, (c) fostering a culture of openness in which employees are comfortable raising questions or concerns, and (d) immediately addressing and reporting, as appropriate, instances of non-compliance.
- Manager Accountabilities at AstraZeneca include Ethical Conduct and Compliance, Team Management, Performance Management, Individual Development Planning, Talent Management, Recruitment, People information, SHE accountabilities, and Fiscal and Financial awareness.
- Leaders with accountability for GXP areas are expected to understand the legal and regulatory requirements of their roles in providing appropriate resources (which could be human, financial, material, facilities, and equipment) to maintain the Quality system and continually improve its effectiveness. (GxP Lead only)
- Bachelor’s degrees and above (major in Biology/Pharmacy preferred)
- Above 5years working experience in marketing and minimum 8-year experience in pharma industry
- Effective decision-maker, result driven to overcome issues or conflict by keeping compliance
- Fluent English communication skills (speaking/writing)
- MS office skills (Word, PPT, Excel)
- proficiency Effective and collaborative communication skills
- Sales and marketing experience in Respiratory or specialty marketing is preferred
- Self confidence
- Project and time management skills
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.