NPP & SP Manager (New Product Planning & Strategic Planning)
Brief of Job
Drive the new product launch and indication expansion of oncology brands in AstraZeneca Korea.
Lead and guide strategic planning process such as financial planning, brand planning, regular business progress review. Guide and support market research through delivering market insight.
- Has responsibility for new product planning and indication expansion for oncology BU - pre-marketing planning & activities for new oncology pipeline with cross-functional team.
- Has responsibility for the strategic planning and market insight delivery for oncology BU.
- Support brand team with delivering primary and secondary market research through coordinating whole process of market market research, controlling research agencies and ensure quality of research.
[New product planning inc lifecycle management]
- Update new molecule development status from global commercial and medical team and understand comprehensive global brand strategy and plan
- Drive the oncology new product launch plan as a leader of launch CFT to label approval by gathering insight from external key physicians & societies and leading internal cross-functional team, forecasting sales with forecast model and guidance
- Close collaborate and lead the new indication expansion with brand team for strategic lifecycle management of oncology brands.
[Strategic Business Planning]
- Support financial planning of OBU- monthly sales tracking, IBP, company planning, etc
- Coordinate KPI setting and tracking
- Deliver and suggest the insight and data to win the competitive market by benchmarking business practice, organization, etc
- Develop oncology long-term strategy with organizational view
- Lead primary research (Tagrisso, Lynparza, Faslodex and IO) in terms of whole process considering compliance
- Support and input the strategic insight in co-developing questionnaires, analyzing and utilization of the primary research
- Lead secondary research (HIRA, IMS, etc) to support key insight and decision of each brand
- Deliver market insight data such as trend report, oncology epidemiology data
Conduct activities and interactions consistent with Company values and in compliance with the Code of Conduct and supporting Policies and Standards relevant to your role. Complete all required training on the AZ Code of Conduct and supporting Policies and Standards on time. Report potential issues of non-compliance.
- Ensure and monitor compliance by team members and third parties by (a) positively reinforcing the Code of Conduct and all relevant AstraZeneca Policies and Standards, (b) ensuring completion of all required training, (c) fostering a culture of openness in which employees are comfortable raising questions or concerns, and (d) immediately addressing and reporting, as appropriate, instances of non-compliance.
- Manager Accountabilities at AstraZeneca include Ethical Conduct and Compliance, Team Management, Performance Management, Individual Development Planning, Talent Management, Recruitment, People information, SHE accountabilities, and Fiscal and Financial awareness.
- Leaders with accountability for GXP areas are expected to understand the legal and regulatory requirements of their roles in providing appropriate resources (which could be human, financial, material, facilities, and equipment) to maintain the Quality system and continually improve its effectiveness. (GxP Lead only)
- Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy or related field
- At least 12 years in multinational pharmaceutical company
- Min. 5 years of experience in marketing and marketing related experiences (strategic planning, new product launch or indication expansion, market research)
- 3 years of experience in sales or sales manager (perferred)
- Preferably in oncology or specialty BU with new product launch or life cycle managment experience
- Fluent English communication skills (speaking/writing)
- MS office skills (Word, PPT, Excel) proficiency Effective and collaborative communication skills
- Excellent communication skill in cross-functional team working
- Project management skill, learning agility
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Self confidence
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.