Learning & Development Manager Chile
- Overall: works directly with internal stakeholders to understand current and future learning needs of the business, ensuring the necessary resources and supports are available to design, develop, and prioritize high-quality impactful learning innovations and experiences.
- Partnering with the client on specific needs analyses that provide a comprehensive look at performance opportunities and barriers. Working in a team (line managers/reps/marketing department) to produce training programmes that are satisfactory to all relevant parties such as sales reps and line managers
- To give the sales force the knowledge, attitudes, understanding, values, practical skills and motivation to carry out particular work-related tasks.
- Delivering training in a manner that is easily understandable and practices to trainees and in a way that motivates them. (applicability of knowledge)
- Producing training materials and methodology for in-house courses. (courses, applications, tests)
- Responsible for implementing end to end activities, including all administrative and logistic support, for all training/development programs (local and Regional) for AZ sales force South Cone.
- Collaboration with the administration (monitoring, organization and updating of materials) of the AZ Campus South Cone virtual training platform
- Communication, monitoring and compilation of supports (attendance lists, satisfaction surveys) in an efficient way to continuously ensure improvements in the quality of the learning and the logistics of each training.
- Monitoring and reviewing the progress of trainees by using questionnaires and by having discussions with line managers/marketing dep.
- Ensuring that AZ statutory training requirements are met
- Continually amending the training and development programmes as necessary, in order to adapt to the changes that occur in the work environment
- Helping people such as line managers/BM’s to solve specific training problems either on a one-to-one basis or in groups
- Using technology such as digital platforms, apps, learning programs and others to produce some of the training materials.
- Ensure compliance with the Global Policy on SHE, its supporting documents and the laws and regulations of the countries in which AZ South Cone operates.
- Routinely sharing the Talent Management & Development strategy and offerings with clients to ensure our resources are productively leveraged
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.