Sales Manager (Heart Failure)
AstraZeneca is one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies, with a broad range of medicines designed to fight disease in meaningful areas of healthcare: cardiovascular, diabetes, respiratory and cancer.
At AstraZeneca we turn ideas into life changing medicines. Working here means being entrepreneurial, thinking big and working together to make the impossible a reality. We believe in the potential of our people and you’ll develop beyond what you thought possible. We make the most of your skills and passion by actively supporting you to achieve our shared goals no matter where you start with us. When we see an opportunity for change we seize it and make it happen, because an opportunity no matter how small can be the start of something big. Delivering life changing medicines is about being entrepreneurial finding those moments and recognising their potential.
As Sales Manager (Heart Failure), you will develop sales representatives’ ability to influence customers’ prescribing behaviours to deliver target sales and build AstraZeneca’s long-term business within the district. You are responsible for the overall management of both material and human resources of the district in pursuit of this goal.
- Develop and ensure optimal execution of plans of action, field tactics program and territory plans by district team
- Monitor and assess sales transactions to identify potential irregular sales patterns
- Conduct SWOT analysis of market/competitors to identify district business opportunities
- Develop district Business Plan based on key objectives and allocate resources
- Maintain contact and relationship with key accounts/customers and update district customer database and target segmentation regularly
- Coach and develop teams including recruitment, performance management and training
- Manage life cycle of new product launches focusing on the pre-launch phase of the product
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders in preparation for launch of new products
- Your education background is in science, preferably with an MBA from a top university
- You have experience in sales and marketing of pharmaceutical and/or healthcare industries
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law. AstraZeneca only employs individuals with the right to work in the country/ies where the role is advertised.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.