Sales Force Effectiveness Specialist
AstraZeneca is one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies, with a broad range of medicines designed to fight disease in important areas of healthcare: cardiovascular, diabetes, respiratory and cancer.
At AstraZeneca we turn ideas into life changing medicines. Working here means being entrepreneurial, thinking big and working together to make the impossible a reality. We believe in the potential of our people and you’ll develop beyond what you thought possible. We make the most of your skills and passion by actively supporting you to achieve our shared goals no matter where you start with us. When we see an opportunity for change we seize it and make it happen, because an opportunity no matter how small can be the start of something big. Delivering life changing medicines is about being entrepreneurial finding those moments and recognising their potential.
- Drive the culture of tracking, reviewing and aligning implementation to strategies
- Drive the use of processes, systems and tools to capture information that can be translated into knowledge that will enable better business decision making
- Armed with an understanding of the Field Force’s utilisation of systems and tools, work with the Data Specialist and CRM Specialist to continuously improve user experience and outcome
- Ensure resource utilisation is optimised in achieving business objectives/goals
- Minimum tertiary qualification in related fields
- At least 3 years of sales experience (sales management experience will be an advantage), preferably in the pharmaceutical environment
- Strong analytical skills and tech savvy
- Good communication skills, business acumen and project management skills
- Highly self-motivated, team driven, meticulous, able to work under pressure
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law. AstraZeneca only employs individuals with the right to work in the country/ies where the role is advertised.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.