RTR Senior Analyst
Role Of Responsibility
- Deliver professional and consistent service to customers. Resolve Local Country inquiries that have been escalated by the team, for RTR function.
- Perform various tasks related to, and established for, handling transaction processing independently, including resolving complex queries and investigations in a timely manner in the area of RTR.
- Support Team Lead to review entries posted by team to ensure accuracy. Analyzes the accounting entries, identify and resolve issues where necessary under minimum supervision.
- Carry out all reporting requirements accurately and within specified timescales. Prepares and produces monthly reports as assigned, highlight and rectify any identified anomalies.
- Contribute to development/changes in systems and process improvement initiatives as outlined in APBS scorecard. This includes preparing and updating process documentation.
- Work collaboratively with internal customers and stakeholders.
- Support team lead and team members in activities to enhance the effectiveness of the team. Provide technical guidance or coaching and allocating work to others with minor supervision role. May need to supervise a group of team members in a specified process
- area and provide feedback to Team Lead as needed.
- Support Team Lead to review compliance to key controls as identified in the FCF/SOX documentation.
- Support the Team Lead to review the KPI metrics related to RTR function and provide commentaries where required.
- Support Team Lead when there are any ad hoc activities or project.
- Back up responsibilities of Team Lead during his/her absence.
- Candidates must have at least Degree in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent
- Possess 2-4 years of accounting work experiences
- Graduates and candidates pursuing a professional qualification (Part Time) in ACCA, CIMA or any other relevant qualification are encouraged to apply
- Knowledge and experience in SAP, Oracle or other ERP system will be an added advantage
- Experience of working in a shared service centre across a global /large organization will be an added advantage
- Good communication skill and able to communicate effectively in English.
- Where required, proficiency in a particular foreign language is needed.
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law. AstraZeneca only employs individuals with the right to work in the country/ies where the role is advertised.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.