AstraZeneca is a global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical business that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines for some of the world's most serious diseases. At AstraZeneca, we're proud to have a unique workplace culture that encourages innovation and collaboration. Here, employees are empowered to express diverse perspectives - and are made to feel valued, energised and rewarded for their ideas and creativity.
Global Business Services (GBS) is the heart of the AZ Finance function. We are accountable for the design and delivery of high quality, simple to operate transactional finance processes which, combined with outstanding business analysis and insight, enables our customers to focus on AZ’s strategic priorities. Our remit covers record to report, procure to pay and order to cash, tax, planning & forecasting and management reporting, to customers across AZ Globally in Commercial, Science, Operations & Enabling Functions, Tax, Treasury and Group Finance. AstraZeneca’s Finance function is continuing its transformation journey with the objective of delivering excellence in financial operations.
Put simply, it’s an opportunity to make your skills count as part of a world-leading pharmaceutical company.
- Deliver professional and consistent service to customers. Support in resolving Local Country inquiries for RTR function.
- Perform various tasks related to, and established for, handling transaction processing within well-defined guidelines, including resolving basic queries and investigations in the area of RTR.
- Analyzes the accounting entries, identify and resolve issues
- Carry out all reporting requirements accurately and within specified timescales.
- Support the development/changes in systems, transactions and processes. This includes preparing and updating process documentation.
- Ensure compliance to key controls as identified in the FCF/SOX documentation.
- Generate and compile KPI metrics related to RTR function at month end and as/when required.
- Support Senior Analyst or Team Lead when there are any ad hoc activities or project; this includes helping new joiners to successfully settle into their new role in their stream.
- Candidates with a Degree in Finance & Accounting or equivalent
- Possess 1-2 years of accounting work experiences
- Fresh graduates and candidates pursuing a professional qualifications are encouraged to apply
- Knowledge and experience in SAP, Oracle or other ERP system
- Experience of working in a shared service centre across a global /large organization
- Work collaboratively with internal customers and partners.
- Good communication skill and able to communicate effectively in English.
- Where required, proficiency in a particular foreign language may be required.
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law. AstraZeneca only employs individuals with the right to work in the country/ies where the role is advertised
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.