Build your career with AstraZeneca APBS – Non-Accounting
At AstraZeneca, we learn and develop to unlock the potential of “What science can do”.
Every day, we are inspired by the possibilities of science to make a difference to patients’ lives. We adapt and collaborate to turn ideas into life changing medicines.
Our people are guided in their work by a strong set of values. We follow the science, and always put patients first. We play to win and are entrepreneurial, committing real resources to back what we believe in and achieve our ambitions. Because we commit to doing the right thing we always act with integrity, even in difficult situations.
At AstraZeneca Asia Pacific Business Services (APBS), our vision is to be a trusted partner, leading change and create value to our global business. Through this ambition, we will be an agile organisation, driving efficiency and productivity through simple processes, and creating an energised workplace where our people thrive in a culture that supports their career aspirations.
Besides accounting and finance, we also provide opportunities to people with other backgrounds or experiences. There are alternatives to explore non-accounting areas such as helpdesk, SAP security and global performance reporting.
We need great people who share our passion for science and have the drive and determination to succeed. If you are swift to action, confident to lead and willing to collaborate, and curious about what science can do, then we would like to hear from you. Please submit your CV via the link below.
- At least a Diploma in Finance & Accounting / Commerce or equivalent
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Good problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Experience of SAP Security processes and development of documentation to support will be an added advantage
- Experience working in a shared service environment across a global / large organisation will be an added advantage
- Good communication skill and able to communicate effectively in English